Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fantastic offseason

Bookmark and Share
    Banned

Fantastic offseason

Bears get Bosch, Carolina gets Peppers, Ravens get Boldin, and we get a second sexual assault charge against our QB, who has been made the primary focus of our offense.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Bears get Bosch, Carolina gets Peppers, Ravens get Boldin, and we get a second sexual assault charge against our QB, who has been made the primary focus of our offense.

Its been one damn day, wait till the off season is over before judging how the Steelers did.

Also, you are wrong: Peppers went to the Bears and Bosch went to the Lions.

What Bosch goes to the lions and Peppers goes to the Bears he was with Carolina his whole career You sure you know your football
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

My Mood
    Addicted
    Calm yourself. We've been in the offseason for 2 months.

with some of the better DB's out there why the heack did we not jump and grab one Clark is NOT the Answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Impatient
    I feel like some of you are rookie steeler fans. When have the Steelers ever make a big move in the opening weekend of free agency. We have never made big moves in free agency, and probably never will. We will continue to be a winning franchise, just relax.

Quote Originally Posted by XLJohn View Post
    with some of the better DB's out there why the heack did we not jump and grab one Clark is NOT the Answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    we let clark become a free agent

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scott0326 View Post
    Its been one damn day, wait till the off season is over before judging how the Steelers did.

Also, you are wrong: Peppers went to the Bears and Bosch went to the Lions.
    Thanks for correcting that.

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler Vet View Post
    What Bosch goes to the lions and Peppers goes to the Bears he was with Carolina his whole career You sure you know your football
    No I don't know my football because I mistakenly wrote where Bosch and Peppers went. Please disregard any of my posts from now on until my football wisdom matches yours.

Quote Originally Posted by cmerrifield View Post
    I feel like some of you are rookie steeler fans. When have the Steelers ever make a big move in the opening weekend of free agency. We have never made big moves in free agency, and probably never will. We will continue to be a winning franchise, just relax.
    I know we have never made any big free agent moves. I know that the only big free agent moves we have ever made is letting our own star free agents walk. But at least we had a coach who knew how to draft.

And exactly from what point are we continuing to be a winning franchise? Because we're definitely not continuing from last year.

Thanks for correcting that.

No I don't know my football because I mistakenly wrote where Bosch and Peppers went. Please disregard any of my posts from now on until my football wisdom matches yours.

I know we have never made any big free agent moves. I know that the only big free agent moves we have ever made is letting our own star free agents walk. But at least we had a coach who knew how to draft.

And exactly from what point are we continuing to be a winning franchise? Because we're definitely not continuing from last year.

We build from the drafts ...... think about it name one draft bust in the last ten years .... only big offseason non draft move weve ever made in my lifetime was Bettis..
    Born a Steeler will Die a Steeler

Quote Originally Posted by XLJohn View Post
    Clark is not going to AZ

Cardinals Acquire S Kerry Rhodes From Jets

Thread Information