Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Fantastic offseason

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,453

    Fantastic offseason

    Bears get Bosch, Carolina gets Peppers, Ravens get Boldin, and we get a second sexual assault charge against our QB, who has been made the primary focus of our offense.

  2. #2
    2nd String scott0326's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Bears get Bosch, Carolina gets Peppers, Ravens get Boldin, and we get a second sexual assault charge against our QB, who has been made the primary focus of our offense.

    Its been one damn day, wait till the off season is over before judging how the Steelers did.

    Also, you are wrong: Peppers went to the Bears and Bosch went to the Lions.

  3. #3
    Waterboy Steeler Vet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Bears get Bosch, Carolina gets Peppers, Ravens get Boldin, and we get a second sexual assault charge against our QB, who has been made the primary focus of our offense.
    What Bosch goes to the lions and Peppers goes to the Bears he was with Carolina his whole career You sure you know your football
    Si vis pacem, para bellum


  4. #4
    steelersbabex25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    College Park, MD
    Posts
    12,055
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Calm yourself. We've been in the offseason for 2 months.

  5. #5
    Rookie Free Agent XLJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Bradenton Fla
    Posts
    34
    with some of the better DB's out there why the heack did we not jump and grab one Clark is NOT the Answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  6. #6
    Starter cmerrifield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wilmore KY
    Posts
    1,662
    My Mood
    Impatient
    I feel like some of you are rookie steeler fans. When have the Steelers ever make a big move in the opening weekend of free agency. We have never made big moves in free agency, and probably never will. We will continue to be a winning franchise, just relax.

  7. #7
    Starter MattyVfromCT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    1,297
    Quote Originally Posted by XLJohn View Post
    with some of the better DB's out there why the heack did we not jump and grab one Clark is NOT the Answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    we let clark become a free agent

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by scott0326 View Post
    Its been one damn day, wait till the off season is over before judging how the Steelers did.

    Also, you are wrong: Peppers went to the Bears and Bosch went to the Lions.
    Thanks for correcting that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steeler Vet View Post
    What Bosch goes to the lions and Peppers goes to the Bears he was with Carolina his whole career You sure you know your football
    No I don't know my football because I mistakenly wrote where Bosch and Peppers went. Please disregard any of my posts from now on until my football wisdom matches yours.

    Quote Originally Posted by cmerrifield View Post
    I feel like some of you are rookie steeler fans. When have the Steelers ever make a big move in the opening weekend of free agency. We have never made big moves in free agency, and probably never will. We will continue to be a winning franchise, just relax.
    I know we have never made any big free agent moves. I know that the only big free agent moves we have ever made is letting our own star free agents walk. But at least we had a coach who knew how to draft.

    And exactly from what point are we continuing to be a winning franchise? Because we're definitely not continuing from last year.

  9. #9
    Waterboy PittFanInFla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Thanks for correcting that.



    No I don't know my football because I mistakenly wrote where Bosch and Peppers went. Please disregard any of my posts from now on until my football wisdom matches yours.



    I know we have never made any big free agent moves. I know that the only big free agent moves we have ever made is letting our own star free agents walk. But at least we had a coach who knew how to draft.

    And exactly from what point are we continuing to be a winning franchise? Because we're definitely not continuing from last year.


    We build from the drafts ...... think about it name one draft bust in the last ten years .... only big offseason non draft move weve ever made in my lifetime was Bettis..
    Born a Steeler will Die a Steeler

  10. #10
    Assistant Coach coldrolled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Fort Myers Beach
    Posts
    5,964
    Quote Originally Posted by XLJohn View Post
    with some of the better DB's out there why the heack did we not jump and grab one Clark is NOT the Answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Clark is not going to AZ

    Cardinals Acquire S Kerry Rhodes From Jets

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Offseason Questions...
    By Zachintosh66 in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 02:24 AM
  2. Steelers got lost in turbulent offseason
    By SteelersWoman in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 03:24 PM
  3. Are there too many offseason drills?
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-20-2008, 10:11 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 01:07 PM
  5. Looming offseason questions of '08
    By NOVA STEELERS in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 11:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •