Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: **Latest Updates on Roethlisberger ** 4/12; DA confirms NO charges will be filed**

Bookmark and Share
    Well the Rooneys have enough pull in the league to tell the commish... we'd like to be the ones to suspend him. We need to do it to because of ....... and the Commish may just let them do it their way.

Assistant Coach nuclearchihuahuas's Avatar
    I just wonder if any one has thought that the change in Ben's behavior may be due to the series of closed head injuries and concussions he has recently suffered...before the bike accident he was by all accounts a nice guy...now since the accident and what is it 3? concussions he has become an adolescent a**. Any one check for frontal lobe damage?

Quote Originally Posted by nuclearchihuahuas View Post
    I just wonder if any one has thought that the change in Ben's behavior may be due to the series of closed head injuries and concussions he has recently suffered...before the bike accident he was by all accounts a nice guy...now since the accident and what is it 3? concussions he has become an adolescent a**. Any one check for frontal lobe damage?
    i don't buy that for one bit. first off, i've heard from several steeler fans who live in pitt/the surrounding area who met him in person BEFORE the accident and they said he was an arrogant jerk. restaurant/bar owners in the area said he came in his rookie year acting like he was god and would try to duck out of tabs/cover charges because "he draws a crowd". second of all, it's pretty obvious that he is not pleasant to be around when he's drunk. he has an alcohol problem that needs to be fixed

the difference is this...he may have always been an arrogant jerk but able to control himself; now his lack of impulse control has come on since the accident and seems to have gotten worse

Quote Originally Posted by nuclearchihuahuas View Post
    the difference is this...he may have always been an arrogant jerk but able to control himself; now his lack of impulse control has come on since the accident and seems to have gotten worse
    sorry. not buying it. it's the alcohol that's the problem

no doubt its a contributing factor; it also a sign of impulse control malfunction...of course he could just be self destructive but walking out on a bar tab and sexual abuse/assault are completely different realms of acts of stupidity in public...I am in no way excusing any of this behavior AT ALL...I just think the root cause needs to be explored more thoroughly...

Thread Information