Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: **Latest Updates on Roethlisberger ** 4/12; DA confirms NO charges will be filed**

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Ben's agent is reporting that the case will be dropped....Regardless Ben needs to stay away from the bar sluts and date super models like Tom Brady....Leave the money hungry crazy bar sluts alone Ben....Ben if you're that horny then go to the Bunny Ranch please and you can afford it buddy.....

Ben's decision making as a person is really puzzling.....especially when the first case hasn't been dropped yet....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Ben's agent is reporting that the case will be dropped....Regardless Ben needs to stay away from the bar sluts and date super models like Tom Brady....Leave the money hungry crazy bar sluts alone Ben....Ben if you're that horny then go to the Bunny Ranch please and you can afford it buddy.....

Ben's decision making as a person is really puzzling.....especially when the first case hasn't been dropped yet....lol
    agreed. looking at all the info, this appears to be complete bs. it allegedly happened in a women's restroom at a nightclub. when have you ever seen an empty restroom, men's or women's at a bar or nightclub. there's no such thing. second, i have a hard time believing anybody would be stupid enough to sexually assault anyone in a restroom of a public place that is crowded, let alone a famous athlete who is currently in a civil trial for sexual assault. third, the police have said they don't intend to interview ben until monday at the earliest, despite the fact that this girl went to the police. don't you think that they would have issued an arrest warrant if there was any evidence of wrongdoing? common sense. not to mention the fact that this was reported by tmz with very vague details. it sound like some girl though she could make some money by making this accusation and win in court because A) ben is already involved in a similar suit B) she went to the police right away, unlike mcnulty, which would help her case more. i mean come on. after reading all the details that tmz released it sounds completely fabricated. call me a homer but in this great country, you are INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!

Reppin' 724
    Man....if Ben was a bungles QB....not a ****ing one of you would be defending him

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/P...assault-030510

foxsports now reporting it....and I heard it on ESPN radio earlier.
    Last edited by TEEMONT; 03-05-2010 at 06:22 PM.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by TEEMONT View Post
    Man....if Ben was a bungles QB....not a ****ing one of you would be defending him

I beg to differ.....I never made fun of the Bengals when they had their string of arrests.......I'm not defending Ben either....I'm waiting for more details......But its looking like another money hungry slut to me.....Regardless Ben needs to stop putting himself in these situations.......If he is guilty then he needs to be punished to the max of the law.......

Quote Originally Posted by TEEMONT View Post

considering the details of this case, i dont care if it was carson palmer or tom brady. i WOULD be defending them. because i believe in the ideals this country was founded on. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. and yes i defended michael irvin, who i ****ing hat, in his recent "rape" accusation. if a woman is willingly going to enter a room with a man after several drinks, what are they expecting? to have a nice night of watching a golden girls marathon? i mean come on give me a break. and quite frankly, i'm also sick and tired of these women that abuse the word "rape" trying to make a big payday from a celebrity.

Rookie Free Agent
    This is a setup, people.

i'm not saying that he's guilty, but damn. he needs to stop being a dumbass and putting himself in these situations. what an ***. i don't know if he innocent or not but he sure does have his head up his ***. at least this woman took the proper steps and informed the police. rape allegations don't exactly happen to every nfl player. there is something fishy about what he does. he needs to stop going to these places. he's acting like pacman jones.
    Once a fan, always a fan.
    --Andy

What is wrong with this guy? even if the charges are dropped, common. Leave the hookers alone man.

Tailgate Coordinator

I'm A "Champion"

in all seriousness, the people we should feel bad for are the women who really do get raped. woman who falsely accuse men of rape make it that much harder to the women who really do get abused. if this turns out to be bs, don't feel bad for ben. he is a millionaire and keeps meeting up with random bar skanks. feel bad for the next woman who really does get raped in america.
    Once a fan, always a fan.
    --Andy

Thread Information