Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: **Latest Updates on Roethlisberger ** 4/12; DA confirms NO charges will be filed**

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    The Steelers #18 pick Jim Clausen
    Again Im not saying Ben is guilty or anything just yet but he clearly keeps putting himself in a position with these kind of situations that keep taking place are possible. Ben needs to wise up and learn from a guy like Sidney Crosby and keep a low profile and stay out of these kind of situations period...

tmz is now reporting Ben Roethlisberger is a retard

i don't buy it. i'm sorry. call me a homer but i have a hard time believing ben would be stupid enough to sexually assault anyone, considering he is still on trial for the same thing with mcnutty. seems to me that this is some girl who figured "hey, he's on trial for sexual assault. if i go to the authorities right away, it will be believable and i can win a case getting some cash and 15 minutes of fame".

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyVfromCT View Post
    i don't buy it. i'm sorry. call me a homer but i have a hard time believing ben would be stupid enough to sexually assault anyone, considering he is still on trial for the same thing with mcnutty. seems to me that this is some girl who figured "hey, he's on trial for sexual assault. if i go to the authorities right away, it will be believable and i can win a case getting some cash and 15 minutes of fame".
    100% agree with you

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Maybe Ben is just selfish in bed so these women get pissed...we'll see
    He does has a better than thou f*cked up attitude. But who knows, maybe he couldn't live up to his name BIG Ben...
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyVfromCT View Post
    Whether you believe it or not the bottom line is you cant keep getting accused of things like this from different women all the time like Ben has now had happened to him twice within the last year without there being some sort of truth to it. Whether it's true or not Ben is still a moron for putting himself in enough of a position where something like this can happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by franchise3 View Post
    100% agree with you
    and what pisses me off is the comments by idiots like mike florio at pft and the posters there as well. everyone is jumping to conclusions yet IT WAS REPORTED BY TMZ! TMZ IS A G-DAMN TABLOID! unless it's reported by legitimate news sources than these idiots really need to stfu

--- Added 3/5/2010 at 04:03 PM ---

Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    Whether you believe it or not the bottom line is you cant keep getting accused of things like this from different women all the time like Ben has now had happened to him twice within the last year without there being some sort of truth to it. Whether it's true or not Ben is still a moron for putting himself in enough of a position where something like this can happen again.
    then you can make a case that any man who sleeps around with multiple women is a moron because ANYBODY is capable of accusing someone of rape. how many times do we see celebrities accused of this or similar only to end up going nowhere. some woman claimed randy moss beat her up back in 07. what happened with that? nothing. tila tequilla or whatever her name is accused shawn merriman of beating her. she went to the police and they threw it out because there was no evidence. i can walk into a club, leave and have consensual sex with a girl and she can accuse me of the same. does that make me a moron? no. but i do hope that ben stays away from these crazy broads and settles down. if he didn't learn before, he certainly did now

--- Added 3/5/2010 at 04:07 PM ---

http://www.steelersgab.com/2010/03/0...ontent=Twitter

update
    Last edited by MattyVfromCT; 03-05-2010 at 05:12 PM.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    I put zero stock in this until it's confirmed by a real media outlet; until then it's hearsay and somebody just trying to get a piece of Roethlisberger's paycheck.
    He better hope this is just some BS... like Troy43 said Ben should of learned from the last episode, He doesn't need this type of attention right now, What a DUMB @$$...

--- Added 3/5/2010 at 04:14 PM ---

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    The Steelers #18 pick Jim Clausen
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My Mood
    Addicted
    I feel bad for players like this, always in the public eye. The fact of the matter is, she may have just wanted a piece of his paycheck, which is highly probable, or he might have sexually assaulted her, which is highly improbable considering the fact that IF he did do it once I don't think he'd be so stupid as to do it again. You can't just speculate on what you think might have happened, because we really have no idea.

The woman accusing Ben Roethlisberger of sexual assault told police the whole thing went down inside the women's restroom of a Georgia nightclub.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the woman told cops she was inside the restroom of Capital City nightclub when the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback entered and allegedly assaulted her."

i'm sorry. i find this VERY HARD to believe. that a man who is already on trial for sexual assault would enter the women's restroom of a nightclub, A PUBLIC PLACE WHERE ANYONE CAN WALK INTO, and sexually assault a girl. i'm sorry. call me a homer. in this country you are innocent until PROVEN guilty. and i don't think he will be PROVEN guilty. the fact that it came from tmz and the details are very vague, it sounds like bs to me.

--- Added 3/5/2010 at 04:27 PM ---

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    I feel bad for players like this, always in the public eye. The fact of the matter is, she may have just wanted a piece of his paycheck, which is highly probable, or he might have sexually assaulted her, which is highly improbable considering the fact that IF he did do it once I don't think he'd be so stupid as to do it again. You can't just speculate on what you think might have happened, because we really have no idea.
    exactly. and thrown in the fact that this alleged incident took place in a public women's restroom. i don't buy it one bit.

--- Added 3/5/2010 at 04:44 PM ---

and think about it. the police are not looking to interview him until monday at the earliest. don't you think if there was sufficient evidence of any wrongdoing that a warrant would be out for his arrest? come on. do you smell it? i smell it. BULLSHIT

Thread Information