Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: **Latest Updates on Roethlisberger ** 4/12; DA confirms NO charges will be filed**

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Okay I'm just going to throw this out there..take with it what you will..but..

I do know that celebrities need to realize that they are celebrities, and they need to see that they're in the public eye and that this dumb stuff they do will leak out, and not do it. HOWEVER, is it fair of us to say that Ben is an idiot for going out to a night club with his friends to hang out? ASSUMING that he didn't actually rape her, it's not fair for us as fans to say, no you can't go anywhere, just sit home and knit. It's one thing if you're Lindsay Lohan going out to drink and do some drugs..that's just stupid. But quarterbacks are people too, we can't just tell them all not to live their lives because some pathetic psychopathic girl at a night club might cry to authorities about rape because they're looking for money. Just my .

Please don't kill me for saying this .

I'm not saying he should stay home and knit at all. What I'am saying is that Ben opens himself to these situations by going to kiddie bars. I have friends who own bars here in Charlotte and no one has been accused of rape in the bathroom. There are plenty of beautiful, young professional women in these bars. Everyone knows the difference between professional adult themed bars and kiddie bars. Maybe someone needs to show Ben.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Well..it's quite possible that people accuse him because they know they can get money out of him. People won't just randomly accuse someone of rape if they're just a nobody.

My Mood
    saints-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    Well..it's quite possible that people accuse him because they know they can get money out of him. People won't just randomly accuse someone of rape if they're just a nobody.
    But this is now the second time this has happened with Ben being involved in something like this. Things like this just arent going to keep happening to Ben just to happen. Obviously something is going on and Ben is putting himself in some sort of bad position for all these incidents to keep occuring. Also, not to start a holy war here or sound like a jesus freak because Im not one but I also think that's it's absolutely disgusting for Ben to be wearing a shirt with satan on it at the bar like he had on in the pictures shown in Georgia when they show him on the field all of the time praying before the game and hearing him constantly thank god. It really makes Ben look like a phony and shows his false humility in my opinion...

The bottom line is the Steelers need Ben to win football games and I want him on this team in the long run, but if he gets charged in this case and he gets suspended 4 games to start the season or what not then he gets exactly what he deserves. Time to grow up a little bit Ben and be a man and stop hanging out at college bars when youre a 28 year old man and the face of the most recognized franchise in the National Football League...

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    I agree and hope that this is the case. I also hope that if it can be proven that she is lying that they charge her with filing a false police report.

--- Added 3/8/2010 at 06:52 PM ---

Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    But this is now the second time this has happened with Ben being involved in something like this. Things like this just arent going to keep happening to Ben just to happen. Obviously something is going on and Ben is putting himself in some sort of bad position for all these incidents to keep occuring. Also, not to start a holy war here or sound like a jesus freak because Im not one but I also think that's it's absolutely disgusting for Ben to be wearing a shirt with satan on it at the bar like he had on in the pictures shown in Georgia when they show him on the field all of the time praying before the game and hearing him constantly thank god. It really makes Ben look like a phony and shows his false humility in my opinion...

The bottom line is the Steelers need Ben to win football games and I want him on this team in the long run, but if he gets charged in this case and he gets suspended 4 games to start the season or what not then he gets exactly what he deserves. Time to grow up a little bit Ben and be a man and stop hanging out at college bars when youre a 28 year old man and the face of the most recognized franchise in the National Football League...

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodger Goodell View Post
    what a scum bag...

people who defend him are insane...this guy is known to be a rapist...a lot of friends of mine have claimed to have be sexually harrassed by him in some manner..
    haha, Just because your upset that Ben raped the browns on the field, doesn't mean anyone cares what you have to say Browns troll...

Waterboy
    won't stick Ben will be back. Probably a fan of a lesser team tring to keep the Steelers down

My Mood
    Smokin
    Police to interview Roethlisberger, 7 others and get a DNA sample

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10068...d=steelers.xml

Thanks for the sig Flea

When you have pending assault/rape charges you need to take the necessary precautions. I know of many athleted who have personnel with them who always ensure that the athlete is NEVER alone with a woman... In a club, in an elevator, in a bathroom. Ben does not deserve any sympathy for putting himself in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by igor0190 View Post
    Ben does not deserve any sympathy for putting himself in this situation.
    Ben deserves no sympathy because he's an egotistical numbskull who thinks he's better than everyone else and can treat people however he sees fit.

The fact that he coordoned himself off in a VIP area and allowed only women, women handpicked by his bodyguards, to come into the room to see/meet him speaks volumes about what he thinks of himself.

Guilty or innocent, Ben has lost my respect.

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

Thread Information