Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: dif point of view for draft

Bookmark and Share
    Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    trent williams is a RT right now, hes not so much of a RT that he cant play on the left one day unlike guys like gosder cherilus who you can pretty much write off as a LT, williams can play on the left maybe a few years down the line but theres no point in drafting him unless we bump colon inside...in which case im all about it
    williams looked good this w/e even if u throw out the 40 time .. he looked better in some drills than the top competition ..i am all for drafting him and moving colon inside .. hope he is there ..

i dnt really like bulaga as much as some do but would still take him .. with those short arms you would expect a better bench .. he only did 6 more reps than McCluster .. im just sayin .. lol .. jk .. draft dex!

bulaga has 33 inch arms which isnt "short" as far as LTs, its not freakish like campbell but not short.

bulaga=stud

If we went with a LT in the 1st round, would he be considered an istant starter over Starks?
    "Happy Happy Happy"

no way, best case scenario is we draft one like bulaga or davis in the first they would probably go to RT if they hda a good camp and maybe the new oline coach will get his head out of his *** and put colon at RG

id be surprised if starks goes anywhere anytime soon

no way, best case scenario is we draft one like bulaga or davis in the first they would probably go to RT if they hda a good camp and maybe the new oline coach will get his head out of his *** and put colon at RG

id be surprised if starks goes anywhere anytime soon
    Got ya, I assumed he'd have to go through camp and compete, it makes sense to see where he fits in after camp...Like you said hopefully this new line coach will make the adjustments needed!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Starter
    bulaga has 33 inch arms which isnt "short" as far as LTs, its not freakish like campbell but not short.

bulaga=stud
    oh, ok .. for some reason when i was watching yesterday i thought they said 30-31 .. but i see now that i was mistaken ..

anyhow .. what is it that is so great about bulaga? im not trying to be combatitive, i just sort of see him as a do everything type of guy, but not elite .. again, just going off scouting reports because the only play i was awake for in the orange bowl morgan drove him back like 8 yards ..

excellent pass blocker, great speed and lateral movement...put up 34 or 36 on the bench so hes gotten stronger. im saying he would look great in black and gold....again, since he plays for iowa

excellent pass blocker, great speed and lateral movement...put up 34 or 36 on the bench so hes gotten stronger. im saying he would look great in black and gold....again, since he plays for iowa
    He and Iupati are the only linemen i like that MAY be there at 18! Wouldnt be mad with either pick... though i REALLY dont see it happening.

we just dont need guards....iupati is good but anoher run blocking guard isnt what we need...its tackle or pouncey or defense imo

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    we just dont need guards....iupati is good but anoher run blocking guard isnt what we need...its tackle or pouncey or defense imo
    i dont know what the hell they are going to do... i really like BB from Iowa but Iupati makes more sense b/c RG isnt locked down to anyone in particular. BB is a tackle but we already pd Starks and as long as Colon stays they have already said they arent going to move his position.

Im still would love BB, but id hopefully Thomas (S) is there. Iupati isnt bad just is suspect in pass protection. Im pretty open to the pick b/c i still see quality across the board at 18. People have talked about trading up or back in which at this point im still up in the air about. My only hope is we land a playmaking CB day one or two.
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Thread Information