Page 41 of 83 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 828

Thread: 2010 Steelers Fan Fest Tailgate

  1. #401
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,683
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    It says you can put a rush on an order to have it the next day if you want. I don't have the logo image here at work but I'll play around with a banner tonight and see how it looks.

  2. #402
    Snake Champion steelersgal86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    painesville, ohio
    Posts
    14,757
    My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    It says you can put a rush on an order to have it the next day if you want. I don't have the logo image here at work but I'll play around with a banner tonight and see how it looks.


    Thanks for the sig Flea

  3. #403
    lloydfan4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    York, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,195
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersgal86 View Post
    you freakin


    "Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

  4. #404
    Snake Champion steelersgal86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    painesville, ohio
    Posts
    14,757
    My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydfan4life View Post
    you freakin
    how is that


    Thanks for the sig Flea

  5. #405
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,683
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    John, if I can get this done, I will give the banner to you since you're going up on Friday, since you'll get to the tailgate before the rest of us.

  6. #406
    lloydfan4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    York, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,195
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    John, if I can get this done, I will give the banner to you since you're going up on Friday, since you'll get to the tailgate before the rest of us.
    no problem, TG

    .... just let me know.


    "Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

  7. #407
    Snake Champion steelersgal86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    painesville, ohio
    Posts
    14,757
    My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    John, if I can get this done, I will give the banner to you since you're going up on Friday, since you'll get to the tailgate before the rest of us.

    I thought we were all meeting at hotel then going to giant eagle to get the food


    Thanks for the sig Flea

  8. #408
    lloydfan4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    York, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,195
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersgal86 View Post
    I thought we were all meeting at hotel then going to giant eagle to get the food
    We are.... I think Matt wasn't sure what time he and Missy would be getting there though.

    If the banner thing doesn't work out we'll just bring along a bullhorn and you can sit on top of one of the cars and announce that we're all from Steeler Addicts.


    "Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

  9. #409
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,683
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Yeah we're leaving real early Saturday morning so depending on what time you all get there we probably won't be too far behind.

    And since when does SG need a bullhorn, I'm pretty sure she could just stand on the car and yell and I'd probably hear her back home!

  10. #410
    Snake Champion steelersgal86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    painesville, ohio
    Posts
    14,757
    My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Yeah we're leaving real early Saturday morning so depending on what time you all get there we probably won't be too far behind.

    And since when does SG need a bullhorn, I'm pretty sure she could just stand on the car and yell and I'd probably hear her back home!
    AND WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU THINK THAT


    Thanks for the sig Flea

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ravens vs. Steelers
    By JensK in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 06:42 PM
  2. Old School Gospel
    By FC FURY in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 08:48 AM
  3. I Hate the Ravens
    By FC FURY in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 01:09 AM
  4. The Gospel / Week #2
    By Iron City South in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 09:13 PM
  5. Pre Game Report - Steelers vs Falcons (Wk. 7)
    By House of Steel in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-20-2006, 01:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •