Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Which one would you rather have?

Bookmark and Share
    Any chance Steelers consider trading up?

I know it's probably remote, but looking at the quality of DB's out there the top 10 is where you wanna be

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    Any chance Steelers consider trading up?

I know it's probably remote, but looking at the quality of DB's out there the top 10 is where you wanna be
    Steelers will move up if the price is right, and if the project they want looks to be gone before they'll pick. With that being said, there is no way in hell they'll get even close to berry without trading away pretty much all our picks this year -.-
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

I would be willing to trade this years 1st round pick and next years 1st round pick to move up to maybe 3 and take Eric Berry...imo he really is worth it...If they made that deal I would love it this year, but then again I would hate to not have a 1st next year...

But like I said, He would be worth it...safety talent like that doesnt come around often...

I cant even begin to imagine Eric Berry and Troy Polamalu in the same secondary...

Please Lord...I don't ask for much...

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    I would be willing to trade this years 1st round pick and next years 1st round pick to move up to maybe 3 and take Eric Berry...imo he really is worth it...If they made that deal I would love it this year, but then again I would hate to not have a 1st next year...

But like I said, He would be worth it...safety talent like that doesnt come around often...

I cant even begin to imagine Eric Berry and Troy Polamalu in the same secondary...

Please Lord...I don't ask for much...
    Would rather throw away this years first, third and maybe next years second. I think that would make sense (just imo). Unless ofc. we go ahead and win the SB next year, then i wouldnt mind to trade our first round :P
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

If we trade up its for mcclain, thats all i could see happening

Starter
    Probably need to move ahead of the fish?

Ya I see no way that mcclain falls past Miami....the ideal situation would be to trade up with the broncos at 11...7 spots isn't too bad...

do not sleep on earl thomas, hes one of the better prospects at FS ive seen in the last 5 years, not berrys level right now but has enormous potential

You know I love me some Earl Thomas....

skill-wise i think they are very similar and put mays to shame

Thread Information