Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which one would you rather have?

Bookmark and Share

Which one would you rather have?

Most likley we are probably going to take a DB in the 1st round. Who would you rather have and make the most impact?
    Eric Berry (if still available)
    Earl Holmes
    Joe Haden
    Kareem Jackson
    Taylor Mays
    and maybe becuase he didn't get as much exposure as the rest
    T.J. Ward from oregon, he really reminds me of troy

you guys have one of the worst l pass blocking lines in football and aren't going to take a lineman? big ben will have two more years before he gets paralyzed if this line is back next year.
    Once a fan, always a fan.
    --Andy

I would rather the Steelers go OL in the first and second picks.

If you want DB's then the obvious pick is Berry if he is still there otherwise you have to go with Earl Thomas.

Gold Standard
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan11 View Post
    I would rather the Steelers go OL in the first and second picks.

I agree, but if they only pick one O-lineman I would like to see them get Maurkice Pouncey. Hartwig is just not a good center. He gets bowled over against all the good nose tackles. Ideally it would be awesome to get Bulaga/Davis and Pouncey but that is very unlikely to happen.
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

LT and C a must! I agree Hartwig is a lame duck, but didn't he just sign a long term deal?? Don't get me started on Starks!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

For starters, the only way Eric Berry makes it to 18 is if he gets arrested for cocaine, gets out of prison in time for the combine, runs a 8.3 40, and tests positive for marijuana...after he hears he tested positive he gets mad and starts beating his girlfriend who then calls the cops, but later drops the charges...

If all that happens, there is a slight chance he could fall to 18...still not likely, but a chance...

See what I'm saying? There is NO way he's there....

And I think you mean Earl Thomas...Earl Holmes is an old 4th round linebacker the steelers drafted...

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    playing by the rules... out of the list you posted Berry is the logical choice. HOWEVER, everyday that goes by im still convinced we can get quality DB's outside the first round.

IMO i dont see them giving up on Farrior, so i dont think mcclain or spikes is an option unless they fall out of 1st round.

So basically it comes down to OL/DL. If we decide to keep Casey, OL seems to be a no brainer. But we'll still need to bring in another DT at some point.
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Eric Berry hands down!
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    For starters, the only way Eric Berry makes it to 18 is if he gets arrested for cocaine, gets out of prison in time for the combine, runs a 8.3 40, and tests positive for marijuana...after he hears he tested positive he gets mad and starts beating his girlfriend who then calls the cops, but later drops the charges...

If all that happens, there is a slight chance he could fall to 18...still not likely, but a chance...

See what I'm saying? There is NO way he's there....

And I think you mean Earl Thomas...Earl Holmes is an old 4th round linebacker the steelers drafted...
    laugh out loud .. so true the acronym does not do it justice - well done bro .. berry is a freak and is worth giving up a 2nd to get no doubt imo

Quote Originally Posted by xxxsteelernation View Post
    Most likley we are probably going to take a DB in the 1st round. Who would you rather have and make the most impact?
    Eric Berry (if still available)
    Earl Holmes
    Joe Haden
    Kareem Jackson
    Taylor Mays
    and maybe becuase he didn't get as much exposure as the rest
    T.J. Ward from oregon, he really reminds me of troy
    putting eric berry in a list full of other DBs and asking someone to choose is ridiculous...hes the best DB prospect ive ever seen.

and i would like earl thomas, idk much about earl holmes lol

Thread Information