Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Latest NFLDraftSpot.com 3 Round Mock

Bookmark and Share

Latest NFLDraftSpot.com 3 Round Mock

ROUND ONE

1. St. Louis Rams - Ndamukong Suh, DT/DE, 6-4, 305, Nebraska
    I'm sure the Rams would love to get a quarterback, but none of them have a compelling enough case to be the top pick. They grab the best player in the class in Suh (Plan B: Gerald McCoy)

2. Detroit Lions - Gerald McCoy, DT, 6-4, 295, Oklahoma*
    I'm going against my gut feeling here. I believe the "plan" in Detriot is to build the offense through the draft and the defense through free agency. Russell Okung very likely could be the pick here. (Plan B: Russell Okung)

3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Eric Berry, S/CB, 5-11, 195, Tennessee*
    The best player available, and the most versatile DB in the class. There's a good chance Berry could line up at cornerback for the Bucs. (Plan B: Derrick Morgan)

4. Washington Redskins - Russell Okung, OT, 6-5, 300, Oklahoma State
    Big need here for the Skins, so they have to be happy to get Okung. If the Lions were to take Okung, swap picks and give the Skins McCoy. (Plan B: Jimmy Clausen)

5. Kansas City Chiefs - Anthony Davis, OT, 6-6, 330, Rutgers*
    This pick falls right in line with the Chiefs needs. With Davis, and Branden Albert, the Chiefs have options on how to configure the offensive line going forward. Likely, Albert goes to the right side, and Davis the left. (Plan B: Rolando McClain)

Read More...

bleh the first 2 picks would make me so mad lol

i could live with williams but charles brown would infuriate me, hes a good pass blocker but brings nothing to the table in the run game or agains bull rushers with his <290 pound frame. he will fall further than beatty did last year, similar prospects but beatty was able to pack on alot of weight.

Cant say i would be too pleased with that mock either. especially not brown in the second. I would take him in the third, should he fall that far, but not in the second.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Quote Originally Posted by JensK View Post
    Cant say i would be too pleased with that mock either. especially not brown in the second. I would take him in the third, should he fall that far, but not in the second.
    Cox, Pouncy, Olsen, Robinson, asamoah, allen all below our pick of brown...? Seems far fetched.

New England really read the tea leaves last year... A #1 pick and three #2 picks timed when all the juniors are bustin out for the dollars. nice play..

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    thumbs down for me.......

This is the same Charles Brown that many of you wanted in the first round just a few months ago.

Starter
    do you think the Steelers would pass on perrish cox?

i see you have him in the sixties .. i know many people may disagree, but i think he almost makes a case for trading up in the 2nd ..

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by andyg1984 View Post
    do you think the Steelers would pass on perrish cox?

i see you have him in the sixties .. i know many people may disagree, but i think he almost makes a case for trading up in the 2nd ..
    IMO DB's are the strongest position in this draft... No need to trade up for anyone unless its Berry, Haden and possibly Thomas.
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Starter
    cox has upside that makes it worth it imo .. i understand what you mean about the draft being deep in prospects, but cox could be very very good down the road - not just "good for where we picked him" type thing imo ..

i think interior DL in this draft are one of the more deep areas ..

if we could trade back to the point where we scooped cody and came away w/ cox i would be pleased with those as the first two picks ..

We need day one starters....
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Thread Information