Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If the Saints end up winning the Super Bowl...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    saints-hater

If the Saints end up winning the Super Bowl...

Im calling it right now there is a very very good chance that the NFL will schedule the Steelers for the opening game on the Thursday night to start the season seeing that the Steelers are scheduled to play in New Orleans next season. I dont know who else would be an option for the Saints to play on their schedule but the NFL will look at the fact that these were the last 2 Super Bowl winners and the Steelers are a huge ratings draw to begin with. Those 2 reasons right there I believe are enough to schedule the Steelers to open the season in New Orleans next year. I personally would not like opening the season in New Orleans seeing that it's such a tough tough place to win and that offense is so potent. And plus the team that opens at home on the Thursday night that has won the Super Bowl has never lost that game since they started doing that back in 2004 they are 6-0 I believe...So if your rooting for the Saints to win the Super Bowl I just gave you a pretty good reason for you maybe not too seeing that the Steelers could open up in New Orleans next year and be staring at a strong possibility of an 0-1 record...Just some food for thought and something to keep in mind...

My Mood
    Addicted
    I wouldn't mind opening against the Saints. If you win in New Orleans, you make a huge statement. If you lose, you just a lost a game in New Orleans, oh well. Although it's a long shot, so we probably shouldn't start speculating until the official schedule comes out.

My Mood
    saints-hater
    Well like I said let's wait and see who ends up winning the Super Bowl. If the Saints dont win then this whole thread is worthless, if the Saints do end up winning the Super Bowl then the odds are better then a longshot Id say of the Steelers opening up in New Orleans...We shall see how it all plays out over the next 2-3 weeks...

My Mood
    Love
    I'm pulling for the saints. I think they're due and seeing how they have played all season, despite losing their last 3. I would also love to see that thursday night matchup. It would certainly be the most watched ever and most competitive. Saints will beat viks pretty fairly.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Other than the Steelers, I like Manning, hate: tommie brady, cleveland, cinnsucknatti, ravens, belecheat... I hope to see the saints and colts in the SB. Once that happens, it's a crap shoot. I think I want the former AINTS to win!!!
    Oakland, Where Careers Go To Die!!!!!

http://myxilplik.mybrute.com

http://tironne.mybrute.com

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I don't want the Saints to win the Super Bowl for the simple reason of all the ball washing Drew Brees will receive for winning the Super Bowl.....

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I don't want the Saints to win the Super Bowl for the simple reason of all the ball washing Drew Brees will receive for winning the Super Bowl.....

I don't really wanna hear about Peyton winning his 2nd ring though either

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelersGirlTN7 View Post
    Trust me to....I'm rooting for a Vikings and Jets Super Bowl...lol

Trust me to....I'm rooting for a Vikings and Jets Super Bowl...lol
    Oh great more Favre ball washing. Let's see one more Katrina story and how this city deserves this, or thirty more Brett favre stories. Oh hell just shoot me, because on the other channel it's all Manning all the time. Been saving the Discovery channels WWII in HD for just a moment like this!
    We're Raven Haters, Ring Takers Shame Makers
    Don't you mess with Steelers D

My Mood
    Fight
    What she said in her last 2 quotes. And with Farve,Brady and Peyton around there isn't enough time to tallk about 4 QB's that are good as we seen last year after we won and no one talked about Ben. Either way a would rather hear them talk about the Aint's

Quote Originally Posted by SteelersGirlTN7 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    Oh great more Favre ball washing. Let's see one more Katrina story and how this city deserves this, or thirty more Brett favre stories. Oh hell just shoot me, because on the other channel it's all Manning all the time. Been saving the Discovery channels WWII in HD for just a moment like this!
    "Without ME, it's just AWESO"
    and
    "To all the virgins, thanks for nothing"

Thread Information