Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: **Update**Forum Maintenance on 3/18/2010**

My Mood
    Curmudgeon

**Update**Forum Maintenance on 3/18/2010**

SA will be undergoing maintenance on Sunday 3/21/2010 between the hours of 4am - 6am, EST. At that time the forums will be unavailable. There will be an update posted in the shoutbox shortly before we start as well as an update posted here in this thread. Once the maintenance is complete the forums will reopen for normal activity.

We don't anticipate any issues at this point with any of our current addons ceasing to function or functioning any differently than they currently do. In the event though that we do find a problem with a particular mod we will be keep everyone informed via this thread of the issue and the progress towards a fix (if any) for that feature.

This is basic forum software maintenance, as well as adding the Sports Icons feature to the forums that some of you have requested. The plaza, vbookie, and arcade should still function as normal but again just in case something goes sideways we wanted to keep you all informed.

After this upgrade is complete and we verify everything is working ok, we'll set a date to upgrade the Arcade to the latest version as well as the plaza.

Any questions in the mean time, feel free to post up here.

Thanks all!!

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    good luck
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Westerville, OH now but from Mount Lebanon, PA
    My Mood
    patriots-hater

My Social Networks

Follow StlersGuy On Twitter Add StlersGuy on Facebook Add StlersGuy on Google+ Visit StlersGuy's Youtube Channel
    so is my money safe in the bank and will I have to count it afterward....

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Yeah you're safe...for now

My Mood
    patriots-hater

My Social Networks

Follow StlersGuy On Twitter Add StlersGuy on Facebook Add StlersGuy on Google+ Visit StlersGuy's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Yeah you're safe...for now
    dont make sick on ya

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy

After this upgrade is complete and we verify everything is working ok, we'll set a date to upgrade the Arcade to the latest version as well as the plaza.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohio steeler View Post
    so is my money safe in the bank and will I have to count it afterward....
    Don't worry Ohio, when they do the update for Arcade and Plaza, no one will have any gold to worry about counting.......
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Change of plans all; we're doing the maintenance Thursday morning 3/18/2010 (tomorrow morning as I type this). Same time frame starting at approx. 4am and running till 6am. We will post up when we're ready to start. Sorry for the last minute change up but since it's early in the AM we figured why not get it out of the way as soon as we can.

My Mood
    patriots-hater

My Social Networks

Change of plans all; we're doing the maintenance Thursday morning 3/18/2010 (tomorrow morning as I type this). Same time frame starting at approx. 4am and running till 6am. We will post up when we're ready to start. Sorry for the last minute change up but since it's early in the AM we figured why not get it out of the way as soon as we can.
    thanks for the update

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    When you do the arcade and plaza updates, Can I loan you 100 trillion in Gold and get it back after you do the updates. I'm going to have alot of doubts that will need to be settled and won't be able to fulful without any
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Have no fear bro; we'll make sure any outstanding bets are settled

Thread Information