Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PLEASE draft Brian Bulaga!

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Ratbirds

PLEASE draft Brian Bulaga!

Send Starks to RT, Colon to RG. Instantly a major upgrade to the line. If Pouncey is available at #50 draft him. OL is then solid/great for next several years. Go Defense last 5 rounds!

its bryan

just sayin

lol

My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by tburg68 View Post
    Send Starks to RT, Colon to RG. Instantly a major upgrade to the line. If Pouncey is available at #50 draft him. OL is then solid/great for next several years. Go Defense last 5 rounds!
    Bryan Bulaga would be a good pick however he's moving up the board. Gary Dulac I believe keeps saying Colon is not going to be switched to guard. The weak link in the Line is Center. Maurkice Pouncey would be Awesome in the second and possibly the first if certain people get selected before the 18th pick.
    I'd like them to go 1 DB/DL, 2 OC/OL 3 DL/DB or Toby Gearheart only, 4 DL/DB, 5 OL/DT/RB( IF NO TOBY IN 3RD), 6 DT/OL, 7 TE/FB
    HOWEVER
    If they select Bulaga in the first then they need a DB in the 2nd, OC in the 3rd or Toby. Then follow with DB/DL'S AND END WITH A RB IN6 AND TE/FB IN 7TH
    Last edited by JollyRob68; 02-05-2010 at 06:34 PM.

My Mood
    Ratbirds

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    its bryan

just sayin

lol
    Kaye Train. J/K LOL

Hoping for a great pick in round 1, but expecting a DB.

You never know who will be on the board and what opportunities present themselves, but I thought this article did a good job of outlining where immediate needs were and where some needs could be put off a bit longer than others.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/r...burgh-steelers

We will have great talent to choose from at 18. That is for sure.

Starter
    can any1 dig up tape/analysis of pouncey vs williams/cody? i want to hop on board the pouncey bandwagon, but i absolutely despise the versatile lineman argument and do not remember thinking stud pivot watching him in the games vs ala/tenn where FL struggled to move the ball - but then again i was watching at the bar ..

btw cbs sucks if it has mays at 12 overall ..
    Last edited by andyg1984; 02-05-2010 at 11:38 PM.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    id bet all my SA Gold we do not go after a C 1st or 2nd...

lots of DB talent this year... im thinking perhaps OL or Williams. Unless Earl T, McClain or Spikes is still on the board. CB round 2...

of course this is like the 4th time ive changed my mind and were not even to the combine yet
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyRob68 View Post
    Bryan Bulaga would be a good pick however he's moving up the board. Gary Dulac I believe keeps saying Colon is not going to be switched to guard. The weak link in the Line is Center. Maurkice Pouncey would be Awesome in the second and possibly the first if certain people get selected before the 18th pick.
    I'd like them to go 1 DB/DL, 2 OC/OL 3 DL/DB or Toby Gearheart only, 4 DL/DB, 5 OL/DT/RB( IF NO TOBY IN 3RD), 6 DT/OL, 7 TE/FB
    HOWEVER
    If they select Bulaga in the first then they need a DB in the 2nd, OC in the 3rd or Toby. Then follow with DB/DL'S AND END WITH A RB IN6 AND TE/FB IN 7TH
    I didn't know you could draft offensive coordinators, but hell it might be worth a shot

My Mood
    Fine
    I just watched the highlights of the game and he does a great job against Cody.
    Maurkice Pouncey (Lakeland, Fla.) was presented with the 2009 Rimington Trophy in a ceremony held at the Rococo Theatre on Saturday night in Lincoln, Neb. The Rimington Trophy is awarded annually to the most outstanding center in NCAA Division I-A football.

pouncey is not the typical "versatile" linemen...hes a center

Thread Information