Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brandon Graham Dominates

Bookmark and Share
    I think it would be a smart move to address OLB at some point, but not in the first. We have too many glaring needs right now.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    i grasp that... we have Casey and cody i dont think is as versatile... thats all... mays and thomas and bulaga can be more versatile. mays as a LB would be a training program. he has the size...

cody is not a first rounder for us. i bet he is there at #52..

this was a good read...

http://www.draftace.com/blog/dates/02012010.htm
    Mays could not be a LB for us. It doesn't sound like you realize what type of personel a 3-4 defense requires.

How is Casey Hampton versatile?

Quote Originally Posted by darnik44 View Post
    Mays could not be a LB for us. It doesn't sound like you realize what type of personel a 3-4 defense requires.

How is Casey Hampton versatile?
    Well..

Casey is already on the team, so we dont need an NT right now. thats what im saying.

Mays, is taller and the same weight as timmons and basically taller and a 10lb lighter than farrior... So i guess he is the same size as our ILB's

would he not fit there?

Well..

Casey is already on the team, so we dont need an NT right now. thats what im saying.

Mays, is taller and the same weight as timmons and basically taller and a 10lb lighter than farrior... So i guess he is the same size as our ILB's

would he not fit there?
    Technically Casey is on the team for only a few more weeks. He is due to be a free agent. There are reports they plan to resign him, but he is 33.

No Mays isn't a fit. Neither is Timmons for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by darnik44 View Post
    Technically Casey is on the team for only a few more weeks. He is due to be a free agent. There are reports they plan to resign him, but he is 33.

No Mays isn't a fit. Neither is Timmons for that matter.
    but like keenan and burnett. they are CB's who fit in ST

Mays is a S who could play LB because of his size.... not that you want him too. he is just versatile and probably good at ST too.

I hope we actually draft Bulaga OT or anthony davis or earl thomas #1 and get a center at #2 .. we can get a top center pick at the #2 spot.

but like keenan and burnett. they are CB's who fit in ST

Mays is a S who could play LB because of his size.... not that you want him too. he is just versatile and probably good at ST too.

I hope we actually draft Bulaga OT or anthony davis or earl thomas #1 and get a center at #2 .. we can get a top center pick at the #2 spot.
    what exactly do you like about lewis and burnett? i think they both kind of suck in their own ways. one profiles as a NB at best and the other is more like a FS and not a very good one imo

mays might be good on ST, but thats he cant be playing LB in a 34 and wouldnt even be that good as a WILL in a 43 unless he put on like 15 pounds.....he would get gobbled up in most front 7s and torched in most secondaries....maybe im being harsh but i really think he sucks

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    what exactly do you like about lewis and burnett? i think they both kind of suck in their own ways. one profiles as a NB at best and the other is more like a FS and not a very good one imo

mays might be good on ST, but thats he cant be playing LB in a 34 and wouldnt even be that good as a WILL in a 43 unless he put on like 15 pounds.....he would get gobbled up in most front 7s and torched in most secondaries....maybe im being harsh but i really think he sucks
    We used 3rd round picks for the CB's last year and they are on our team. just a fact...

I didnt say i liked them at CB, i never saw them play in a steeler game at CB. i cant tell you how good they are in the NFL at CB. Hopefully they can beat out Gay. That we all saw. i forget.. was lewis or keenan the speedster like wallace?

Mays would be a project in many areas.

like i said. Davis or Earl Thomas would be cool to have as a #1. Then Bulaga best for us if earl is gone. and then a center at #2.. i like bulaga and the center idea, iupati sucked up in the senior bowl, he may move down to our #2.

We will get to see mays for many years on some team or teams.

who do you like??

Starter
    who is keenan lewis? jk ... i think burnett could be a solid NB a couple years from now .. what do you not like (aside from the obvious of course.. doh!) ?
    Last edited by andyg1984; 02-02-2010 at 11:24 PM.

Thread Information