Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Honestly, Steeler Fans?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

Honestly, Steeler Fans?

Yes, we're in a slump right now, no, the team does not suck. There are problems on the team, problems that are obviously costing us games, but they don't suck. Anybody else remember the '05-'06 season when we were 7-5 and needed to win out to make the playoffs, and nobody thought that would happen, but it did. We had problems then too, just like we've had every year, but it still happened. Things can happen in these last few weeks, so don't count any team out of the playoffs until week 17 has been played.

Go Steelers

they are out lol, they dont suck but they have some issues for sure. they will NOT make the playoffs, i dont care how much hope you pour into them, and really they dont deserve to make it

My Mood
    Addicted
    No it's really an annoyance with the "Mike Tomlin needs to be fired, our defense sucks" comments. Whatever, I spoke my peace.

My Mood
    Clowns
    Doesnt matter if Mendenhall,Ward,Gay,or even Ben would all sit against the Browns they should still be able to beat them...With that being said, even with a few of those guys in there they still probably wont...

Brady Quinn is on a leash. The Browns offense will play into the Steeler defensive strengths. I see Quinn taking a beating and their run game being non-existent. Might be a low scoring game, but I don't expect the Browns to score more than 10 points.

My Mood
    Addicted
    i'm w/ k train..w/ the way they've been playing, they don't deserve to make the playoffs...and if they do by some miracle, they won't make it past the 1st round

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The team is sucking, period, plain and simple, nobody can deny it. They are most talented 6-6 team I've ever seen yet they play like they don't give a ****. Everybody on that roster, every coach, including Tomlin, is to blame for this slide. Talent obviously isn't enough for this team anymore because they can't overcome themselves, which is a sad state to be in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibleedblk&gld View Post
    i'm w/ k train..w/ the way they've been playing, they don't deserve to make the playoffs...and if they do by some miracle, they won't make it past the 1st round
    If the Steeler's won out and made the playoffs...they would most certainly make it past the first round. They would be a team on a tear.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFlaccoSaysHi View Post
    If the Steeler's won out and made the playoffs...they would most certainly make it past the first round. They would be a team on a tear.
    IF...there are a few things that come into play for them to make the postseason...it's going to take more than a win out

My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFlaccoSaysHi View Post
    The sad thing is the teams the Steelers need to catch to get a wildcard spot such as the Broncos,Jags,Ravens,Miami and even the Jets will probably all lose at least 2 more games looking at each one of their schedules the rest of the way. The Steelers problem is they will screw it all up and not win out...The Jags have games left with Miami,Indy,and New England they should lose at least 2 of those that gives them 7 losses. The Broncos have games left at Indy and at Philly which they should lose both which will give them 6 losses but since the Steelers own the head to head tiebraker they would get in over Denver. And the Ravens if they lose tonight in Green Bay will have 6 losses along with Miami who the Steelers still both play so if they beat both of those teams they will win tiebrakers and have a better overall record.

Thread Information