Thread: If they moved in round one, would you prefer them to trade up or down?

Bookmark and Share

If they moved in round one, would you prefer them to trade up or down?

Three or four QBs could get selected prior to 18. Whether the teams stay where they are or trade positions, a number of mocks are showing Clausen, Bradford and Tebow going in round one. Washington, Seattle and Jacksonville are named most of the time. If a frenzy like this started, especially if a QB went first overall, we would have lots of options and choices at 18. If one of the upper echelon players fell a few spots, we could even trade up (probably only a few spoots though).

The fact that the draft is now spread out over three days may actually intensify the focus on round one and we could see some additional draft picks traded amogst teams.
    This year looks like there is a possibility to be exceptional. Whether the steelers stay where they are, or move up or down, they are going to aquire some exceptional talent.

Is this a year you would want to see them select at 18, move up to solidify one position or move down to add depth/youth at more than one position?

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    I believe that Pitt needs some youth/Depth on DL, LB, DB and IMPROVE OL!!!!!!

I say TRADE UP to get a better CB/S, use the rest of the picks this year for depth and youth. Next draft (if there is one) to better their remaining depth.

They did this a few years ago to get some scrub named Troy Polamalu
    Oakland, Where Careers Go To Die!!!!!

http://myxilplik.mybrute.com

http://tironne.mybrute.com

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    we dont have much to trade up...

we need a lot of depth everywhere, so im against trading a several picks to move up a couple spots...

yeah, we get a couple compensation picks, but we always get screwed when it comes to those, so ill be shocked if we get anything above 6.
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

i always say trade up....especially if it means berry, bulaga, davis or mcclain

This draft is so stacked with talent, that trading down would not be all that stupid. You could probably pick up spikes, warren and cody if you traded down, which i would not be furious about. With that being said, i really do hope they make a push for a really good player, like those ktrain mentioned.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Draft Pick
    Trade up! Joe Haden

I say trade down! This draft is deep in defensive players and I think the OL can be fixed with this draft. If QB is taken maybe a dominant LT will drop to 18 and the Steelers can stay where they are and grab him.

with all the juniors this year. our 18 is like a #9 already.

stay put get bulaga, thomas, iaputi, maybe spikes.

then wait for the 50 spot or 52 not sure which is ours. i see both here and there.

50 is our logical spot 18 plus 32 = 50

Thread Information