Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you like 2 tickets to see the Steelers on December 24 ?

Hybrid View

My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Exclamation Would you like 2 tickets to see the Steelers on December 24 ?

So you want to see the rematch between Pittsburgh and Baltimore right ??
    You want to be in Pittsburgh on Christmas Eve right ?

We have 2 tickets for the Steelers vs Ratbirds on December 24, 2006 from Heinz Field !!

What we are asking is for every member who is interested to write an essay on, "Why I should get the Steeler Tickets" . The rules and regulations for the essay are as follows:
    • Length - At least 500 words
    • Submit To - Either AZ_Steeler , Steelersfan, or TOP GUN by the deadline to be eligible.
    • Deadline - December 11, 2006 at 11pm EST
    • Judging - We will have an unbiased 3rd party individual decide which essay best describes why you should get the tickets.
    • Winner - Will receive two tickets for the game, free of charge, courtesy of Steeler Addicts!
    • The Catch - You hold up a sign at the game that says "SteelerAddicts.com Gave Me These Tickets!".
    • The Other Stuff -Steeler Addicts will provide the 2 tickets, side by side seats for the game at Heinz Field on 12/24/06, to the winner. The winner will be sent the tickets via mail courtesy of Steeler Addicts. The winner is responsible for all travel arrangements, hotel accommodations, & parking as necessary.

Steeler Addicts acquired these tickets via an anonymous 3rd party as a gesture of good will towards the site and it's members.

Good luck to all and start writing !!!!

House of Steel
    I know my wife wouldn't let me do this, DAMN. Of course, who wants to see a major *** kicking?

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Go for it HOS ! You get to see the black n gold live against the hated rival Ratbirds !

Truly generous!!! You guys Rock!!!!! HOS, two tickets, HELLO-- take the damn wife with ya!!!!! What a Christmas present!!!

If we didnt have a child to tend to all the Christmas stuff with... This would be GREAT!!!! Hell, my son would love to go!!! tell him he could look for Santa flying over Heiz field!!! Plus a long ride from Maine not knowing the weather in December... Well Congrats to the lucky winner.. What an oppotunity you all have been given....
    Last edited by MRS Steelerfan; 11-27-2006 at 08:40 PM.

House of Steel
    She isn't into football and she won't go to Pittsburgh, I will be the first to tell you that, she is in a wheelchair guys also.

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    She isn't into football and she won't go to Pittsburgh, I will be the first to tell you that, she is in a wheelchair guys also.

HOS.

Nov 7 2004, My buddy and I went out to Heinz field. For the steelers vs Beagles game. Got tickets off a scalper at 8 am two hundred dollars a piece. Right by PNC park. Section 506 row O. Now I have cerebral palsy. So yes steps pose a challenge to me every day. Just talk to the staff at Heinz Field. Once security saw I could not handle the steps in the seating bowl of Heniz field. They moved my buddy and myself to a lower section. No questions asked. Do not let the wheel chair stop her. I'm sure they will help you too.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

My Mood
    Amazed

Wink

We did our yearly pilgrimage to da burgh for the KC game, but this contest sounds like lotsa fun

Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    If you win Im sure you could find someone here to go with you

I am sorry to hear that is she isnt in to FB HOS.. Also, I am more sorry to hear she is in a WC. It would be a challenge, but life does not stop once you are in a chair. You just have to work harder... Thats all... PM me and I will be glad to give you my story on life and wheelchairs.. I understand that she is not into FB, but never let the chair stop you.. Any place like Heinze field should be totally HC accessbile.... Perhaps it would require prior notice for ticket purchase...

Again HOS, I am sorry...

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Heinz is fully accessible for wheelchairs and the stadium staff is always willing to lend a helping hand to find your seats and such. We understand if she's not into football, some people aren't

However if you feel so moved that you want to enter bro, feel free

Thread Information