Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3-4 NT who do you like? who will steelers take?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Fine

3-4 NT who do you like? who will steelers take?

3-4 NT Terrence Cody Alabama, Dan Williams Tenn, Abe Koroma Western Illinois,
    Torrell Troup Central Florida, linval Joseph E.Carolina, Jay Ross E.Carolina,
    Al Woods Louisiana State, Ekom Udofia Stanford, Marcellis Williams Ohio,
    Cam Thomas North Carolina.

--- Added 1/23/2010 at 12:03 AM ---

Mike Tomlin already has an issue with Hamptons weight so he wont take Cody. I think he wants Dan Williams of Tenn but he wont take him in the first. I've heard good things about Torrel Troup of Central Florida.

Terrance Cody would be the ideal fit, if Hampton were to leave. Dan Williams could work aswell, although he is not the runstuffer Cody is. Really, i just want them to tag Hampton and wait till next year and grab Phil Taylor!
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

If there was only a way to combine Terrence Cody and Dan Williams into one player. Actually the end result would look like a lot like Casey Hampton.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    ill go out on a limb and say none, think they will re-sign Casey
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyRob68 View Post
    3-4 NT Terrence Cody Alabama, Dan Williams Tenn, Abe Koroma Western Illinois,
    Torrell Troup Central Florida, linval Joseph E.Carolina, Jay Ross E.Carolina,
    Al Woods Louisiana State, Ekom Udofia Stanford, Marcellis Williams Ohio,
    Cam Thomas North Carolina.

--- Added 1/23/2010 at 12:03 AM ---

Mike Tomlin already has an issue with Hamptons weight so he wont take Cody. I think he wants Dan Williams of Tenn but he wont take him in the first. I've heard good things about Torrel Troup of Central Florida.
    Well even if Casey is resigned this team still could use a young NT......But if Hampton is resigned it then pushes the need for a NT later in the draft....So after the top guys like Cody and Williams......Troup, Ross, and Woods are guys that I like in the later rounds....I also like Boo Robinson out of Wake Forest.....

My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Well even if Casey is resigned this team still could use a young NT......But if Hampton is resigned it then pushes the need for a NT later in the draft....So after the top guys like Cody and Williams......Troup, Ross, and Woods are guys that I like in the later rounds....I also like Boo Robinson out of Wake Forest.....
    I see them taking Troup later in the 3rd or 4th. He had a great week at east west shrine.

Draft Pick
    I havent seen much of the kid and I really would draft off of this, but Jeff Owens impressed me in his SB work outs. (Am I the only one who watches this dumb ****?)

of course i watch lol....im glued to the ****ing combine for a week too, THATs stuff that pisses other people off when you watch

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    of course i watch lol....im glued to the ****ing combine for a week too, THATs stuff that pisses other people off when you watch
    Sweet All of my friends think I am nuts for watching the combine and stuff like it, but thats how I make my opinions on the draft. I dont watch college football so I have to get my opinions somewhere right?

Combine and path to the draft

I have friends who watch a lot of college ball and then don't watch the combine or draft shows as much. I am the opposite. I don't have much time to watch the games, but I can't stop watching this stuff.
    Last year I was even trying to predict how fast these guys would run the 40.

Good thing my wife has a sense of humour.

Thread Information