Thread: Heartless

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Amazed

Wink Heartless

The Steelers played like they knew they were the lesser of the two teams.They came out scared and played with more fear than what they came out with. Man-handled in every aspect of the game. If that is what the coaching staff comes up with for a game of this importance, shame on them. This staff needs to be shaken up, and it is blatanly obvious that that's what's going to happen when this pitiful season is over. I'll never be embarressed to wear my Steelers clothes around here in Michigan,or any where else, but this is as close as I've been. To win a SuperBowl and follow it up with a season as bad as any defending SuperBowl champion as ever had is disgusting.
    We've slipped from being about the 8th best team last year (granted we won the SB anyway) to what...the 20th best now? Am I being too generous?

What we thought was a lack of depth on the OL appeared yesterday to be much worse than that. What we thought was a lack of talent on the right side appeared to be worse than that. Even the most skeptical of skeptics, thought we were undermanned at LT, RG, and RT and hurting at C...well, yesterday it appeared even worse than that.
    There's still a chance for this team to salvage their pride and a decent record by the end of the season. They must learn from this game and then put it behind them and move on.

Bring On The Draft!~
    Last edited by Steelerlyn; 11-27-2006 at 10:10 AM.
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

House of Steel
    Well said, SIS!!!!!!! I think if I had that Terrible Towel you bought me, I think that would of made things worse, LOL. I probably would had beaten the living daylights out of it. My Black towel already took a few beatings this year.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Thanks for reminding me! That towel has been in the same USPS package for a really long time. I put the address onit incorrectly so it came back to me and has been sitting on my computer desk for seemingly months!

Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    This is a game I would love to forget as soon as possible. If Im the Steelers I mark this one down on the calendar for the christmas eve rematch and I also mark it down for the bulletin board for 2007 because the pride that this team has exemplified over the years should be a driving force for revenge when we see them again.

As far as the OL goes, this team has some talent here but its also painfully obvious that there has to be some changes. As I mentioned in another thread. Hartings and Simmons need to sit; Okobi and Kemoeatu need to be in there. I say we start from there and see what develops. If more changes are needed then so be it.

Thread Information