Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Steelers wont be mathematically eliminated...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacknGold Bleeder View Post
    It's not gonna stop me from cheering for the best team after all there are 31 other teams in the NFL, then there are the PITTSBURGH STEELERS !!!!

Damn straight dude ! Well said !

I really like how you stay positive Troy but I don't think the Steelers are going to do anything this year...

House of Steel
    Troy, I love your enthuaism, but there is no way we are going to make it to the postseason.

#1 Hater of the other 30 SteelCityMan786's Avatar
    Just look at my sig. Even if the Steelers don't make the playoffs. I shall be a backer of them till the day that the day I kick the bucket.

House of Steel
    SAME HERE!!!! 22 YEARS AND STILL BLEEDING BLACK N GOLD.

My Mood
    panthers-hater
    Mircale scenario that will keep us alive here next week is if Steelers win gets them to 5-7, Cincy loses to Balt Thursday night puts them at 6-6, KC loses to Browns in Cleveland on Sunday puts them at 7-5 only 2 behind them with the head to head tiebraker against them still there,Jags lose in Miami puts them at 6-6 and only a game behind them with a very tough schedule remaining for Jags with games against Indy,Pats,at Tennessee and at KC, and the Jets would lose at Green Bay on Sunday which would put them at 6-6 and only a game behind them. Buffalo and Miami are still in the mix as well at 5-6 but both have bad conference records, and very tough schedules ahead and plus the steelers own the head to head with Miami so that will cancel them out if they finish with the same record. Steelers then you would assume would beat the Browns the next week and get to 6-7 and then would stay alive another week to play with all these crazy scenarios. I know its insane but it is what has to happen for us to still stay mathematically alive. There is the complete breakdown there. Keep in mind the same week we play the Browns Kansas City and the Jags play Baltimore and Indy the 2 best teams in the conference so that is another 2 games they could both lose as well.

My Mood
    Amazed

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Captcoolhand View Post
    I give you props for all that you did. Stranger **** has happened I'm riding with you (miracle ride) But in all honestly Cowher is looking for a way out
    What exactly do you mean? Are you saying he is purposely having a horrible year because he wants to be run out of da burgh?
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    Mircale scenario that will keep us alive here next week is if Steelers win gets them to 5-7, Cincy loses to Balt Thursday night puts them at 6-6, KC loses to Browns in Cleveland on Sunday puts them at 7-5 only 2 behind them with the head to head tiebraker against them still there,Jags lose in Miami puts them at 6-6 and only a game behind them with a very tough schedule remaining for Jags with games against Indy,Pats,at Tennessee and at KC, and the Jets would lose at Green Bay on Sunday which would put them at 6-6 and only a game behind them. Buffalo and Miami are still in the mix as well at 5-6 but both have bad conference records, and very tough schedules ahead and plus the steelers own the head to head with Miami so that will cancel them out if they finish with the same record. Steelers then you would assume would beat the Browns the next week and get to 6-7 and then would stay alive another week to play with all these crazy scenarios. I know its insane but it is what has to happen for us to still stay mathematically alive. There is the complete breakdown there. Keep in mind the same week we play the Browns Kansas City and the Jags play Baltimore and Indy the 2 best teams in the conference so that is another 2 games they could both lose as well.
    HIs title needs changed from draft pick to eternal optimist

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

Thread Information