Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2010 Bruce Arians Thread

Bookmark and Share
    i like everything brown and sanders do on the field....brown not dressing is a crime, they are serious competitors, get so fired up on the field. its a ****ing shame

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow SteelDad On Twitter
    I honestly don't understand why Reed hasn't already been cut. Or at the very least, why haven't we brought someone in? I don't get it. Well, I do get it, but I don't get that either!!!!

http://steeleraddicts.podomatic.com/
    Coming to you live from the Fortress of Steelertude!

My Mood
    Addicted
    This just in: Steelers fans hate Bruce Arians.

Yeah, yeah. We know that. Sorry to break it to you guys, but if Mike Tomlin can't grow the balls to get rid of some of the useless veteran players on this team, then he sure as hell isn't gonna fire his own offensive coordinator. If anyones gonna realize that BA needs to go, it needs to be the Rooneys.

orignally from pittsburgh,but now stuck in browns country :(northeast ohio 30mins south of cleveland

My Social Networks

Add mcfly06 on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelDad View Post
    I honestly don't understand why Reed hasn't already been cut. Or at the very least, why haven't we brought someone in? I don't get it. Well, I do get it, but I don't get that either!!!!
    Who would we bring in tho?I mean yea its not hard to find a new kicker,but in our stadium.Randel El does need to be cut or something,Arians should of been gone last year.The D's prob last night and in the past three games i honestly think their scared;that if they play how they normaly do they will get fined or suspended..

Quote Originally Posted by mcfly06 View Post
    Who would we bring in tho?I mean yea its not hard to find a new kicker,but in our stadium.Randel El does need to be cut or something,Arians should of been gone last year.The D's prob last night and in the past three games i honestly think their scared;that if they play how they normaly do they will get fined or suspended..
    maybe when the D watches our offense they are thinking holy crap we have to stop this team all night.......... we cant get a first down.... 3 points by half time.... the disease spreads..... another sunday night saints game..... ouch...

One bad virus eventually spreads thru a whole team.. Arians is the host....

Some one needs to vaporize him...

orignally from pittsburgh,but now stuck in browns country :(northeast ohio 30mins south of cleveland

My Social Networks

Add mcfly06 on Facebook
    Heres something for you guys about Good Ole Jeff Reed!!!http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...rf-fans-media/

--- Added 11/15/2010 at 02:31 PM ---

Also Cold i agree with what you say about arians

My Mood
    Addicted
    Like I said before BA should have been let go last night...his departure from this team could not come soon enough.....

Quote Originally Posted by KSSteelerfan View Post
    Like I said before BA should have been let go last night...his departure from this team could not come soon enough.....
    Something has got to give...For the past three years SB year included this team has struggled all related to **** poor play calling...

Last year Bens stats were through the roof, that's what saved this worthless douchebag IMO!!

Chairman of the Board Iron City South's Avatar
    I'm willing to bet it right now that Airans will cost us a few more games this year as a result of ****-poor play calling and a terrible offensive game plan.
    "The most interesting man on SA ... stay thirsty my friends"

My Mood
    colts-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron City South View Post
    I'm willing to bet it right now that Airans will cost us a few more games this year as a result of ****-poor play calling and a terrible offensive game plan.
    Mike Tomlin will as well with his lack of clock management knowledge and his ability to know certain game situations and adjust on the fly during the course of the game. Tomlin the last 4 weeks going back to the Miami game has been coaching this team awfully I feel in terms of his clock management and decision making. His stupid sour puss look on his face all the time when the Steelers are losing in the game or getting scored on is really getting old as well, as well as his clapping after mistakes are made by his team on the sidelines. Tomlin is starting to remind me of Obama he talks a good game and states the obvious but then does a whole lot of nothing about it. That's what we are seeing week in and week out from Mike Tomlin and it's getting really old and tiresome pretty fast...

Thread Information