Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2010 Bruce Arians Thread

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Parker scores on a draw... HOLDING CALL!

3rd Down, back us up 10...

Then they ran the same damn draw play again... WTF!
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

My Mood
    Addicted
    4,000 yard passer 2.... 1,000 recievers an 3 recievers with 70 catches an a runner with 1,000 yards rushing and we end up 9-7 WTF? hopefully we make the correct changes in the offseason on a side not who knows where we pick now that we are eliminated from the playoffs with the Rats winning?

SA Member #27
    My Mood
    seahawks-hater
    Bruce Arians must go, as well as the special teams coach, Bob Ligashesky. Marty Schottenheimer who's from the Pittsburgh area and went to the University of Pittsburgh should be brought in as head coach.

Dick LeBeau needs to change the defense up and get the team back to where they were in 2008-2009. The sh** they pulled this year was atrocious!
    Last edited by Forged in Steel; 01-03-2010 at 08:02 PM.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Arians is an utter douchebag. Carter gets an Int, we are up 17-10 and he has Holmes throw a pass? Holmes obviously is no Randle El. This is another example of why arians sucks. Two ****** passing plays inside the redzone? Get rid of Bruce!!!!!!
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    Arians is an utter douchebag. Carter gets an Int, we are up 17-10 and he has Holmes throw a pass? Holmes obviously is no Randle El. This is another example of why arians sucks. Two ****** passing plays inside the redzone? Get rid of Bruce!!!!!!
    Townsend got the INT. He actually had the last INT of last season as well. But he did get beat quite frequently in this game. That being said, Gay was abused badly in his limited action today.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by No l Gravity l View Post
    That being said, Gay was abused badly in his limited action today.
    ...and in every other game of the season. Can you remember ever saying, "nice play William!" I know I can't..

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    ...and in every other game of the season. Can you remember ever saying, "nice play William!" I know I can't..
    William Gay broke up a pass in the end zone today vs the Dolphins...Actually that was the first time I said nice play Gay since last year...lol

As for this thread and Bruce Arians....BA drives me nuts to but the execution by the players is to blame as well....Big Ben has had major development as an NFL QB under Bruce Arians....I think Bruce deserves some credit for that in allowing his talented QB to blossom......

I'm on the fence with Bruce if he is fired will I complain...no but at the same time if he is around next year then I won't complain either.....I think there is bigger issues then BA on this team....Mainly the secondary and special teams (kick coverage)..........Plus the OL still could use some work....Its an average OL but still can use an upgrade....

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Bruce is far from the only reason, I think that's a give in. The players execution was hardly anything to write home about either. Like we've talked about, there's more than enough blame to go around but at the same time I really just think it's time for Arians to go. The play calling at key situations especially in the 2nd half is just inexcusable. Yes it's the players job to execute what's called, but at the time you have to put them in a position to be successful, and all too often that wasn't the case.

This roster needs a major shake up, we've gotten old at key positions and stagnant at others. I fully expect there to be some very difficult roster cuts coming, veteran guys that have been here a long time, but you have to move forward none the less.

How about Taunto Farrior? Guy is slow as molasses. He needs to be a situational LB either blitzing or stopping the run. Get him out of there on 3rd and mid-range where the RB or TE is a threat. He CANNOT cover anyone in the flat.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Big Ben has had major development as an NFL QB under Bruce Arians....I think Bruce deserves some credit for that in allowing his talented QB to blossom......
    He seemed to have been doing just great under Ken Wisenhunt.

Thread Information