Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How soon do we begin to see changes on the coaching staff??

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Clowns

How soon do we begin to see changes on the coaching staff??

In my opinion, Mike Tomlin and Kevin Colbert if they are going to make changes on this staff which they had damn well better do it had better occur within the next week or so. The sooner the Steelers clean the garbage out with guys like Arians and Legushitsky the quicker they can move forward and start working on getting a coaching staff in here that knows what the hell they are doing and can get them back to playing winning football consistently.

We are going to find out a lot about Mike Tomlin in my opinion this coming off season and next season as well. Tomlin's honeymoon in Pittsburgh here is officially over now fellas,and the team that Bill Cowher left him when he took over is slowly starting to evaporate and get older. It's going to be Tomlin's job along with Colbert to get some fresh new blood in here to make this team younger,faster, and better especially on the defensive side if this Steelers team expects to compete for Championships consistently under Mike Tomlin. The kissing of Mike Tomlin's *** in this town and the Super Bowl win last season is all over now in my opinion. And it's time for Tomlin to prove that he is capable of bringing his own talent in here and building a team of his own that can compete for the Super Bowl year in and year out.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The sooner you make your intentions known, the better. Depending on who they might be looking at, it could take awhile though since teams are still playing in the post season. If you're going to make a change, there's no sense waiting around for weeks; you know what the team has done now all year, it's time to act and start to fix what's wrong on this roster.

BA knew 3 weeks ago he was out I bet....
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Addicted
    ASAP. I never thought I'd say these words, but we need to go the way of the Redskins. They have already made their intentions about Jim Zorn known, and they can now move on with the rest of their offseason. The Steelers need to go the same path.

I'm just hoping Colbert sticks around and is not coerced by Bill Cowher into a new gig somewhere. I trust Colbert's instincts and evaluations much more than Tomlin's, at this point.

My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    BA knew 3 weeks ago he was out I bet....
    It's just time to make some changes on this staff. Ed Bouchette reported in the PG that the Steelers have not had any coaching changes at all at any position since Mike Tomlin was hired back in 2007. He said that has never happened to his knowledge on any NFL team since he has been covering the Steelers since the 1970's. If Tomlin would bring back Arians and and retain most of this current coaching staff he is going to lose a ton of credibility with me along with many other diehard Steelers fans as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    It's just time to make some changes on this staff. Ed Bouchette reported in the PG that the Steelers have not had any coaching changes at all at any position since Mike Tomlin was hired back in 2007. He said that has never happened to his knowledge on any NFL team since he has been covering the Steelers since the 1970's. If Tomlin would bring back Arians and and retain most of this current coaching staff he is going to lose a ton of credibility with me along with many other diehard Steelers fans as well...
    I saw that, and agree with babe, we need to follow with what the Bills/ skins did.
    "Happy Happy Happy"

We all know that BA needs to go but honestly, don't be suprised if he stays....

Once again, I agree with Big T

My Mood
    Impatient
    Wexell's last tweet, said that the Rooney's would leave the decision about BA to Tomlin, but now that there are other owners, they are putting pressure on him to fire BA

Thread Information