Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: With the 18th Pick in the 2010 Draft...

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Anthony Davis has been on the top of my list for some time and I think at 18 the Steelers will have a shot.....Oher fell into the early 20's last year and clearly he was the best OT of the 09 class....I think Davis is the best OT of the 2010 class.........

But if the team doesn't draft Davis or if he isn't there then I would happy with Brandon Spikes......Or a NT........
    i love davis as a LT prospect....pure stud and a terrific athlete. give me spikes, cody or davis and im happy.

cody would legitimize the hood pick imo, give evander some space to make a little difference and not fail every other play

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i love davis as a LT prospect....pure stud and a terrific athlete. give me spikes, cody or davis and im happy.

cody would legitimize the hood pick imo, give evander some space to make a little difference and not fail every other play
    We have the same three players on the top of our lists right now...Things can change until the combine and weeks before the draft.....I wouldn't be against a safety at 18 either....But I don't know if there will be a safety I really like at 18......

The Steelers need a ball hawking corner bad.....This is a wak corner class for sure but I would like to see them add a play making corner at some point in this draft.....I know we just spent two picks last year on corners but adding another to the mix would be a smart move.....

--- Added 1/4/2010 at 05:39 PM ---

thomas is a better prospect than huff, and about even with landry imo.

berry is in a league of his own....better than landry, polamalu, reed, taylor, and any other DB ive seen in my lifetime...a true elite prospect.

earl thomas and polamalu in the same secondary is something that you should get excited about
    Yea I agree Berry and Thomas are the two best S's in this class.....Berry will be long gone by 18 and I don't think Thomas will be there at 18.....He could but I wouldn't be surprised if he is gone.....

i think davis should be there....aside from okung the list of OTs is very up in the air as far as ranking....trent williams has fallen quite a bit, he was supposed to battle okung for that top spot.

i like davis an campbell....but davis would be my pick, campbell is pure potential. last years OT class was very top heavy, this one is very middle heavy. there is not a tackle better than michael oher (my top prospect last year by far)

ideally we take cody/spikes/davis/thomas in round one, then graham/nate allen/selvie/ghee in round 2 and give me trindon holliday in round 3 lol

My Mood
    Mad
    ideally we take cody/spikes/davis/thomas in round one, then graham/nate allen/selvie/ghee in round 2 and give me trindon holliday in round 3 lol
    Train we're thinking to much alike man.........I like Nate Allen a ton and I also like Selvie....I'm glad his stock has fallen some since I think we could have a shot at him in round two......Trindon Holliday would be really interesting in round 3 for sure....

Spikes, Davis, or Cody is fine with me in round 1.....Or even Thomas......All would fill a need and all four could be best available......

selvie was knocked down quite a bit by JPP dominating for USF, but as an OLB selvie is in the mold of anthony spencer as a player, while graham is a woodley clone....either is ok with me. i dont like selvie as a hand down 43 end

jerome murphy from USF is also a good corner prospect....they are PUMPING out defensive talent lately

i also keep forgetting bryan bulaga who is better run blocker than joe thomas, and a better pass blocker than jake long.

he has to declare first of course, but he could be a stud LT

My Mood
    Mad
    selvie was knocked down quite a bit by JPP dominating for USF, but as an OLB selvie is in the mold of anthony spencer as a player, while graham is a woodley clone....either is ok with me. i dont like selvie as a hand down 43 end

jerome murphy from USF is also a good corner prospect....they are PUMPING out defensive talent lately
    Yea South Florida has been an NFL factory for defensive talent......You're spot on about Selvie......He is an 3-4 OLB for sure.......Graham is a Woodley clone so I agree with that statement as well.......Both players would be nice fits for the Steelers....

and dont sleep on donovan warren in the conversation either....haden wouldnt break my heart but warren is better

My Mood
    Mad
    and dont sleep on donovan warren in the conversation either....haden wouldnt break my heart but warren is better
    Haden won't be there at 18 anyway so he isn't even on my radar.......He isn't Revis to me so I'm not hoping for him like I did Revis in 2007.......Would I complain if Haden falls to 18 and the Steelers draft him....probably not since I do think talent needs to be added to the corner position but there is other players at other positions that I want really bad instead of a corner.........I have the same stance with Warren...I think for sure he will be there at 18 but rather see the Steelers draft Davis or Spikes....or even a NT.....

Thread Information