Ok SA after a rough season what positive and negative things have we learned about our Pittsburgh Steelers?
1. After some personal coaching from Mike Tomlin Rashard Mendenhall is a machine!
2. Bruce Arians is a dud!
3. Roethlisberger is a stud! (most of the time)
4. Our offense is becoming solid even during a rough season.
5. Our defense is falling apart without Troy and Aaron Smith.
6. Tomlin is a man of many words but sometimes they are not effective.
7. Super Bowl wins and an easy schedule don't lead to guaranteed wins.
8. We need old man Rooney in the good ol U. S. A to keep the flow going.
9. We cannot play down to our competition.
10. Early game leads can and will be lost in the 4th Qtr if you don't keep the pressure on!