Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GO STEELERS!

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Read through that thread he put up there, listening to all those bengal fans talk about how he's gone crazy is funny

Chairman of the Board Iron City South's Avatar
    Blow me Bunghole Brian ... you and Vagina Dave are the 2 biggest loser admins ever! Why have a smack forum on CincyBungals.com if your thing is to ban Steeler fans for talking smack against your candy *** team? .... You're a troll man, total Steeler hater and Bunghole homer. The only person that soils the sheets more than you two clowns is cornhole Carson Palmer!

Whiney lil' Prick ...
    Last edited by Iron City South; 11-25-2006 at 11:23 PM.

SA's #1 James Farrior Fan PITT23's Avatar
    It seems like when we root against our selves (in the threads where we root for the other teams to do well) then we end up winning.

Not sure if having you guys root for us is good luck or not
    :: Whoa, where the hell was I for 2 years?::

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Well I guess ICS told you huh

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    I think Brian is finally starting to admit that deep down he really bleeds black n gold !
    Umm.. no..

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerlyn View Post
    Jan, my Clowns friend, is pulling for the Stillers this week and I am pulling for the Clowns. Nothing against you Brian.....just mathematics

I understand lol

Quote Originally Posted by Iron City South View Post
    Blow me Bunghole Brian ... you and Vagina Dave are the 2 biggest loser admins ever! Why have a smack forum on CincyBungals.com if your thing is to ban Steeler fans for talking smack against your team you candy ***? .... You're a troll man, total Steeler hater and Bunghole homer.

Whiney lil' Prick ...
    I didnt ban anyone.. I dont even know who you are.. You sound like a crybaby bitch though to me.. So.. Kudos to dave for wiping you from the site like yer momma wipes my seed off her chin..
    Brian
    cincybengals.com

Chairman of the Board Iron City South's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BengalBrian View Post
    Umm.. no..

I understand lol

I didnt ban anyone.. I dont even know who you are.. You sound like a crybaby bitch though to me.. So.. Kudos to dave for wiping you from the site like yer momma wipes my seed off her chin..

You don't know who I am because I didn't tell you *** clown! ... You know all about crybaby bitches though ... so I won't question your expertise in that area. Rest assured Brian, you did ban me for the bullshit reason that "you didn't like me" ...At least that's what you put in the personal message you sent to me. Evidently I was a little more of a Steeler fan than you pussies can handle ....

Now run along Bunghole Brian, you have a Cardigan Carson Palmer jersey that still needs the price tag cut off ... You wouldn't want anyone to think you were a fairweather fan now ... would you?

Give Vagina Dave my best as well ...
    Last edited by Iron City South; 11-25-2006 at 11:34 PM.

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Now that would be something. I could see it now cincysteelers.com. Actually **** that. That doesn't sound good at all.
    Actually...there already is a CincySteelerFans.com. I'm a proud member! We get together at a Steeler bar to watch the games every week....up to 200 strong. An oasis in Bungle hell!!!

House of Steel
    Whistlessssssssssssssss. Tensions running high. DAMN.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron City South View Post
    You don't know who I am because I didn't tell you *** clown! ... You know all about crybaby bitches though ... so I won't question your expertise in that area. Rest assured Brian, you did ban me for the bullshit reason that "you didn't like me" ...At least that's what you put in the personal message you sent to me. Evidently I was a little more of a Steeler fan than you pussies can handle ....

Now run along Bunghole Brian, you have a Cardigan Carson Palmer jersey that still needs the price tag cut off ... You wouldn't want anyone to think you were a fairweather fan now ... would you?

Give Vagina Dave my best as well ...
    Well.. See.. I guess I don't even remember you because you were so insignificant. You didn't even make an impression.. Well done... Plenty of people here know its not easy to get banned at cincybengals.com. If you earned that action at CB, you more than likely deserved it and we have no loss. It's all good.. I am sure you have moved on and started trolling other Bengals sites.. Good for you
    Brian
    cincybengals.com

R WE done with this yet????

Thread Information