Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 AFC North Teams Could Make the Playoffs

Bookmark and Share
    STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by NJVITO3RIVERS View Post
    DOES ANY ONE HAVE THE ANSWERS REALLY TO WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN FOR THE STEELERS TO GET IN? THAT IS ASSUMING THEY WIN OUT - WHICH I REALLY THINK WILL HAPPEN. I CAN SEE PHILLY BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF DENVER FOR SURE
    see the link in my post above where you can set up the scenarios any way you like......

My Mood
    Addicted
    I wish the Steelers could have won atleast 1 of those like 4 easy games they lost..just 1 and we'd be in for sure. Ughh.

Water under the bridge at this point, just need to win out and hope the stars align in our favor!

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    I wish the Steelers could have won atleast 1 of those like 4 easy games they lost..just 1 and we'd be in for sure. Ughh.
    That Raiders game should have been ours, I don't know how we let ourselves get to where we are, all we can do now is watch and wait.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Ravens vs Steelers will be a game to watch fan or not!
    you got that right, the games between these 2 are always a bloodbath but this weekend is going to feel like the championship game last year when we both teams collided in epic fashion. I suspect this game will be all that and then some, and the team with the ball last will probably win it.

Gold Standard
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    you got that right, the games between these 2 are always a bloodbath but this weekend is going to feel like the championship game last year when we both teams collided in epic fashion. I suspect this game will be all that and then some, and the team with the ball last will probably win it.

I would like to think that with everything on the line the Steelers will play with a purpose but then I thought that would be the case against Cincinnati for the division title too. With this team you never know what you're gonna get......

kinda like a box of chocolates

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

My Mood
    Clowns
    As I mentioned in the other thread here Week 15 went according to plan for the Steelers and couldnt have fallen the Steelers way any better. As a result,the Steelers get in if they win their 2 remaining games and.......

The Jets lose to either Indy this or Cincy and

Jacksonville loses to NE or Cleveland and

Houston loses to Miami or NE and either

Baltimore loses to Oakland after losing to Pitt

or

Denver loses to Phily or KC

Pitt eliminates Miami with win in the last week

Pitt gets in over Tenn by virtue of a head to head win

I just mentioned as well in the other thread Thanks to Broncos laying an absolute egg to the Raiders at home yesterday this has become very possible. Ill take my odds greatly this weekend with having the Jags having to win in New England,the Broncos having to win in Philly,and the Jets having to win in Indy. Barring a major major upset none of those things will happen. Thus, if the Steelers beat the Ravens they will get the neccessary help they need in these games and the Miami game on January 3rd will be a win and in game in terms of getting the 6th seed in the playoffs...

Suggs was out last time we played them, that was huge, he's a BB killer!

With that said, we also had a couple key players missing and almost pulled it out, expect the same kinda game plan...

My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Suggs was out last time we played them, that was huge, he's a BB killer!

With that said, we also had a couple key players missing and almost pulled it out, expect the same kinda game plan...
    While I do think the Ravens game will be a very very tough game for the Steelers to win I still think they will be able to do so. The Ravens have not been a very good road team at all so far this season. They have lost to a lot of quality opponents on the road this year such as the Patriots,Vikings,Bengals,and Packers. Their only road wins this season were at San Diego in Week 2 before the Chargers got red hot,and against the Browns in Cleveland. Ben should have success throwing the ball this weekend,and Mendenhall much like he did in Baltimore should be able to run the ball as well with good success. It will be a close game like we all know it will be but Im going to say Steelers win 28-24...

Even if we had lost to the Packers yesterday, I still would have felt confident about the Ravens game. It took them to OT in their house with our two best players out for them to beat us. It seems like all the scenarios are in our favor, but any given sunday, right???

I feel dirty having to root for the Pats. Blech. At least it's only for about three hours.
    Proud fan of Dale Earnhardt Jr., Pittsburgh Steelers, Duke Bluedevils, and San Antonio Spurs.

Thread Information