Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We beat Rats -- rats beat Raiders..are we in ?

Bookmark and Share
    Draft Pick

We beat Rats -- rats beat Raiders..are we in ?

Someone tell me... how do we get in the playoffs with the same record as the Rats.. they hold tie-breaker..

Can the stars align???????
    Blood is Freedoms Stain

Starter
    My Mood
    Cool
    I think the Rats would have the better division record. I'm hoping Denver falters.

--- Added 12/20/2009 at 08:49 PM ---

Ravens lost twice to cincy Steelers lost to cincy twice
    Beat Browns twice Split with Browns
    would split with us if we win. if we split with ravens
    Cleveland Browns suck!

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Looking at the schedule looks like Ravens (pitt, oak), Broncos (philly, kc) finishing at 9-7.

Jags (ne clev), Dolphins(hou pitt), Titans(sd sea) at 8-8

Houston(mia ne) and Jets(indy cin) have a uphill climb to get to 8-8 (prolly 7-9)
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

For the Steelers to make the playoffs...

1. Steelers must win out (@Baltimore, @ Miami).

2. Jacksonville needs to lose to either New England or Cleveland (both on the road).

3. New York Jets need to lose to either Indianapolis (away) or Cincinnati (home).

4. Denver needs to lose to either Philadelphia (away) or Kansas City (home). OR Baltimore needs to lose @ Oakland in week 17.

My Mood
    colts-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    I think the Rats would have the better division record. I'm hoping Denver falters.

--- Added 12/20/2009 at 08:49 PM ---

Ravens lost twice to cincy Steelers lost to cincy twice
    Beat Browns twice Split with Browns
    would split with us if we win. if we split with ravens
    We cant worry about the Ravens losing to the Raiders the last week just yet because that could be irrelevant anyway and wont matter. If the Jags lose to the Pats,the Broncos lose in Philly to the Eagles,the Jets lose in Indy to the Colts,and the Texans lose in Miami to the Dolphins which are all very very possible next week and the Steelers beat the Ravens next Sunday it wont matter if the Ravens lose to the Raiders or not the last week of the season because the Steelers will control their own destiny to get the 6th seed going into Miami the final week of the season...

I sincerely could see the Jets, Jags, and Broncos all losing next week. If that's the case, I think it could come down to the game at Miami as to who gets the sixth seed. Anyways, next going to focus on it too much right now. Just going to enjoy the win.
    Proud fan of Dale Earnhardt Jr., Pittsburgh Steelers, Duke Bluedevils, and San Antonio Spurs.

My Mood
    colts-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by darnik44 View Post
    For the Steelers to make the playoffs...

1. Steelers must win out (@Baltimore, @ Miami).

2. Jacksonville needs to lose to either New England or Cleveland (both on the road).

3. New York Jets need to lose to either Indianapolis (away) or Cincinnati (home).

4. Denver needs to lose to either Philadelphia (away) or Kansas City (home). OR Baltimore needs to lose @ Oakland in week 17.
    Need Houston to lose at least one more game as well in either Miami next week or home to New England the final week which Im sure they will do seeing that they barely beat a pathetic Rams team today by 3 points with a 3rd string QB...

My Mood
    Addicted
    Lets face it...when it comes down to brass tacks the Steelers needing certain teams to lose just to get into the playoffs doesn't bode well for this team. The Steelers pretty much controlled their own destiny until they went on that 5 game losing streak which the team itself had control over. I just don't know right now if all of these possible scenerios will materialize enough for the Steelers to be in the wild card. Right now what this team has to do is concentrate on winning the last few games of the season and worry about what happens after that.

Starter
    My Mood
    Cool
    Hey it is what it is. Like it or not. We still have a chance. Do we deserve it, probably not. It would sure be something if we got in the playoffs after this up and down season. We get polamalu back for the playoffs? Ya never know! I agree however we must focus on winning last two games. If we do that, I'll be happy whether or not we get in or not.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    great teams make great plays (just forget about the first 14 weeks)...

- Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Thread Information