Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Unhappy Clark Rips Overly Critical Steelers Fans

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    This team needs to fire the OC or ST coach now. Before it all blows up.

Something has to happen now. This waiting and ignoring all the coaching problems is going to kill this team.

Tomlin needs to fire people now.
    I agree. The coaches have not put players in right position to win with the crappy game plans and lack of adjustments in game. BUT even when the call is right players are NOT executing. Farrior looks slower and slower each game. Secondary just plain SUCKS. Ben can be dumb as a rock at times, making the same bonehead mistakes over and over again. But Ben is tough and is a great field general. Without him last year the coaches would have already be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by igor0190 View Post
    but what did he really say that was so bad?
    He should be playing for his teammates, organization, and family before the fans. All players should. Perhaps some of you are being a little over sensitive.
    Read the full transcript of his 'rant' and you'll understand why some of us are "being a little over sensitive," Clark just started his tirade out of no where. He also seemed very calm and sincere when he addressed the media and fans yesterday. His comments are out of pure frustration, but that does not excuse his accusations.

Clark believes that the Steelers' organization is in an overtly criticizing media outlet, he doesn't know ****. Come and play in Chicago-- you'll see what its like to be thrown under a bus for only ONE bad game. Or go to Philly where you say they don't criticize their team as much-- Philly fans are still unsure about their franchise QB Donovan McNabb, I'm sure they are just ready and willing to accept a FS who doesn't do well in coverage or lay down the punishing hits like he's accustomed to.

My Mood
    Chatty
    I think we fans have been quite tolerant until this Browns loss...so can he honestly blame the fans for being upset when alot of fans travel all over the country just to watch the Steelers play...I'm one who can accept a hard fought loss but these past few games have been pathetic and I don't how he can sit there and honestly say they are working so hard.......how hard should it be to stop the worst defense in the NFL with 5 starters gone or pick off a very shaky Brady Quinn and his horrible offense line???????

Oh and how would they like to come out of the tunnels during home and especially away games and see not one terrible towel waving in support....needs to shut his mouth! We paid $4,000 for our Superbowl tickets to support the Steelers even with the economy so bad....so do I get a refund for being a over critical fan? I don't expect us to win every game and I surely don't expect us to repeat SB again this year but what I do expect to see and especially when I pay for it is a team to play their hearts out every week and i'm surely not seeing that....
    Last edited by TampaSteelGirl; 12-17-2009 at 11:16 AM.

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    I don't have a problem with him firing off a couple shots, I thinks it's foolish to slam the whole of Steeler Nation, but I don't have a problem with it. At least we know there is some fire left.......now if it is contagious and we can see it on the field, that would be nice.

My Mood
    Bungals
    I compare Ryan Clark to Scottie Pippen; both are/were s**t players when not beside their Hall of Fame or future Hall of Fame Superstar teammates. Jordan made Pippen's career; he was the worst player ever when Jordan retired, and cried like a baby and threw tantrums numerous times. Troy Polamalu has made Ryan Clark's career, and so far without him, Clark looks like he hasnt a clue he is playing football, much less what to do if he does know he's playing. I hope we get rid of him!

My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by ejsteeler View Post
    I don't have a problem with him firing off a couple shots, I thinks it's foolish to slam the whole of Steeler Nation, but I don't have a problem with it. At least we know there is some fire left.......now if it is contagious and we can see it on the field, that would be nice.
    I agree there too!!! Take it to the field Clark!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

My oh my how how quickly this team went down the shitter!

Clark calling the fans out, Tomlin not unleasing hell, Hines somewhat bashing Ben on Prime Time TV, Troy being hurt, Smith on IR, Ben laying the pipe to some skank and getting accused of rape, should I keep going??

The combo of the above is what sank the ship, oh and the TERRIBLE play calling!

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    My oh my how how quickly this team went down the shitter!

Clark calling the fans out, Tomlin not unleasing hell, Hines somewhat bashing Ben on Prime Time TV, Troy being hurt, Smith on IR, Ben laying the pipe to some skank and getting accused of rape, should I keep going??

The combo of the above is what sank the ship, oh and the TERRIBLE play calling!
    Pre-season troubles for Ben seem to be a bad omen for the team.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeFlaccoSaysHi View Post
    Pre-season troubles for Ben seem to be a bad omen for the team.
    Was my point 100%! I'm sure I'll get flamed for bringing it up....

STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Was my point 100%! I'm sure I'll get flamed for bringing it up....
    no, in a game of statistics, how can that be argued?

Thread Information