Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I know it's a little early....

Bookmark and Share

Wink I know it's a little early....

But who should be our top 5 picks for the draft? We probably won't beat the Packers IMHO, and we will be lucky to beat the Ravens or Miami, especially with the way the team is playing right now. So at best I see this team...7-9. Yuck, that felt weird to say. But we should get a decent draft pick so who should it be? I want them to get Berry so bad, but IDK if he will go before we can land him. What do you think? Tell me your top 5 draft picks.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

My Mood
    Cool
    Trade up; select Eric Berry.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenal TJ View Post
    Trade up; select Eric Berry.
    Agreed.

Agreed with Eric Berry. That's pretty much the mutual consensus of every logical Steeler fan. Only it won't be logical because Tomlin is an idiot and we will probably select a position of no need.

Anyone wearing brown paper bags on their face for Sunday's game?

I like the way everyone has written the Steelers off for this season . Last i checked there were 3 more games left , and trailing one game in the hunt for the last wildcard spot .
    I sure hope the players and coaches have not thrown in the towel like everyone else seems to have done . I have not heard the fat lady sing yet . We know what kind of team this is . They just need to play up to their potential , and believe me , there is no team they can not beat .
    Worry about the draft after the season is over , which it isn't , and see what coaches have been changed . Different coaches have different needs for their own particular schemes .
    I can't wait to come back and laugh after we sneak into that final playoff spot and get a chance to make some noise .

Terrence Cody: DT from Alabama: With Hampton looking for a major raise, and all of the backups along the DL over 30+ except Ziggy Hood, its time for some youth along the DL: besides with Woodley and Holmes contacts ending after next year, the Steelers will not be able to afford paying Hampton, Hoke, and such like major $$$

Quote Originally Posted by greg1964 View Post
    Terrence Cody: DT from Alabama: With Hampton looking for a major raise, and all of the backups along the DL over 30+ except Ziggy Hood, its time for some youth along the DL: besides with Woodley and Holmes contacts ending after next year, the Steelers will not be able to afford paying Hampton, Hoke, and such like major $$$
    I'm with you on Cody as big as he is he can still dunk a basketball. We have no chance at Berry, plus there are a few good corners and safeties later in the draft. I kinda like that kid Perrish Cox he's a good returner,really good tackler,and an even better corner. I think we can get a good OT or G 2nd round.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by greg1964 View Post
    Cody is a highly probable pick.

I'm not writing off this team yet, but if they continue to look how they did against the Browns, Raiders, and Chiefs then I don't see them stopping Rogers, Driver and that Packers offense. I said they could beat the Ravens or Miami, but right now Miami is playing more motivated than we are and Porter is gonna have them fired up, something we lack right now. Nuff' said.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

Quote Originally Posted by darnik44 View Post
    Cody is a highly probable pick.
    Cody has serious issues with conditioning and work ethic though.

Thread Information