Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Be honest with yourself as an objective and intelligent fan

Bookmark and Share
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stairwayto7 View Post
    I like Tomlin, but Arians has to go, and as much as I like Lebeau, we must start looking for his replacement as well, because of his age.

On defense we got old quickly, Hampton, and Farrior need replaced. We weed two corners, Ike is even sad. We also need a replacement for Clark. We have ZERO depth on defense.
    On Offense, The Line, lets start there. The pass that Mendenhal dropped, was in excusable, but Moore should have been in there anyway, he was the passing down, 3rd down back all year, where was he when we needed him?
    We lost Smith and Polamalu and the head coach has the disciplinary skills of Marvin Lewis, except he yaps a tough game before doing nothing while Lewis at least simply says nothing and does nothing.

I'll give Lebeau a pass until next season.

OLD SCHOOL FOOTBALL
    On defense we got old quickly, Hampton, and Farrior need replaced. We weed two corners, Ike is even sad. We also need a replacement for Clark. We have ZERO depth on defense.

Got old fast? This defense has been old and lack of drafting decent back-ups for futre replacement has caught up to us.

Carter 10th year
    Clark- 8th year
    Eason-7th year
    Farrior 13th year
    Hampton 9th year
    Hoke 9th
    Keisel 8th
    Kirshke 13th
    Harrison 6th------over 30 years old
    Troy- 7th
    Ike- 7th
    Smith- 11th
    Townsend- 13th

No quality, proven backups that we can say that we can replace these guys right now if we had to.
    Last edited by SteelerSal; 12-11-2009 at 12:15 PM.

Thanks to Zachintosh66 for my awesome website banner!!
    steelersal.com

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    We lost Smith and Polamalu and the head coach has the disciplinary skills of Marvin Lewis, except he yaps a tough game before doing nothing while Lewis at least simply says nothing and does nothing.

I'll give Lebeau a pass until next season.
    Agreed, but Smith another player getting older, and now he will be coming back from injury. Hood better be ready next season, hell Hood should start now, why not?

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Banned
    Agreed, but Smith another player getting older, and now he will be coming back from injury. Hood better be ready next season, hell Hood should start now, why not?
    I wouldn't argue with that, but then I would still give Lebeau another season to put some stuff together with some replacements.

I think we will see about 40% of this team changed next year. BA will be out of a job. I just hope Ben doesn't get all pissed off because BA is his boy. I wonder if Lebeau will retire before he falls from grace?

Quote Originally Posted by 75Steeler View Post
    I think we will see about 40% of this team changed next year. BA will be out of a job. I just hope Ben doesn't get all pissed off because BA is his boy. I wonder if Lebeau will retire before he falls from grace?
    Do you really think ben likes bruce???? why??

He has to say he loves all the coaches.. for team support.

deep down...

in each game bruce sends in these plays and ben, a football player.. thinks in the back of his mind, manning and brady wouldnt be running this play now???

how much nonsense can you take in a year before everyone mentally gives up..

ben seems to have thrown in the towel 5 weeks ago....

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    I wouldn't argue with that, but then I would still give Lebeau another season to put some stuff together with some replacements.
    My original quote was to start looking, I`m hoping that we don`t have to hire. I`m hoping that he is already working with someone!

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

This is why I have a huge problem with the team this year. I can handle losing a game of you do your best but your best just isn't good enough. The Steelers this year, are beating themselves, on offense and defense. Offensively, they are not putting teams away and defensively, they are letting teams hang around and build confidence.

Changes at this point are inevitable.

lol at the title...you apparently have never met some people that post here

Thread Information