Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Be honest with yourself as an objective and intelligent fan

Bookmark and Share
    Banned

Be honest with yourself as an objective and intelligent fan

You know exactly why Tomlin got hired. You know exactly why we were good and won the Superbowl last year. And you all know what we need to do to be good again. Let's just hope it happens next season

Miami Birthed Livin in Tampa Rep 305 All Day
    it sad cuz i know we are way better then what we have been playing

Horrible, horrible season.

My Mood
    Cool
    Sh!t happens.

You can either get over it, or dwell in it. And be honest, who wants to dwell in sh!t?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    You know exactly why Tomlin got hired. You know exactly why we were good and won the Superbowl last year. And you all know what we need to do to be good again. Let's just hope it happens next season

Exactly... some of these people posting negatively in these other threads are just out to lunch. We won the SB last year. We have an exceptional team that greatly underachieved this year probably for a number of reasons. But we still have a good core of guys and that included Mike Tomlin.... We will just have to wait and see if he can right the ship, because this season was truly pathetic. I would suggest start with letting go Bruce Arians for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by igor0190 View Post
    Exactly... some of these people posting negatively in these other threads are just out to lunch. We won the SB last year. We have an exceptional team that greatly underachieved this year probably for a number of reasons. But we still have a good core of guys and that included Mike Tomlin.... We will just have to wait and see if he can right the ship, because this season was truly pathetic. I would suggest start with letting go Bruce Arians for sure.
    The Arians offense created this season... He needs to go today!!!

Lets start fresh next Sunday.....

No reason to wait till next year..

My Mood
    Sunshine
    Firing is a good start,but will do nothing to fix the defense or special teams.

Our receivers were embarrassing last night,they couldn't get separation from the worse defense in the NFL. Our o'line couldn't protect Ben or open a hole for the running backs.

Homles, Ward, Mendenhall and Miller all tried their best to imitate Sweed.

Woodley showed up for one series to make up for a stupid facemask penalty,other than that our defense was invisible.

We got Anthony Madison back,now you know why he was let go in the first place. On the other hand Arnold Harrison made the same number of plays (except Arnolds counter for something)
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

My Mood
    Cool
    Yeah, it's not Arians fault that the defense forgot how to tackle and that the special teams apparently just goes out there to get warmed up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by igor0190 View Post
    Sorry, but I actually think the entire coaching staff is a joke, including the guy at the top.

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    I like Tomlin, but Arians has to go, and as much as I like Lebeau, we must start looking for his replacement as well, because of his age.

On defense we got old quickly, Hampton, and Farrior need replaced. We weed two corners, Ike is even sad. We also need a replacement for Clark. We have ZERO depth on defense.
    On Offense, The Line, lets start there. The pass that Mendenhal dropped, was in excusable, but Moore should have been in there anyway, he was the passing down, 3rd down back all year, where was he when we needed him?

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Thread Information