Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keys to Victory

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

Keys to Victory

Offense:
    1. No Redzone turnovers
    2. Must have TD's on "down" and goal - no FG's inside 27 yards.
    3. Stay aggressive - no taking the air out of the football.
    4. Take what the defense gives - don't force the play.

Defense:
    1. Get off field on 3rd down
    2. Pass rush up the middle
    3. MUST CREATE DEFENSIVE TURNOVERS.
    4. Hit, wrap, tackle.

Coaches:
    Steelers are in a 7 game playoff right now. A loss here and the season ends tomorrow. Do WHATEVER needs to be done. Stay on the throttle, don't think too much , and let the Steelers play football.

Quick note to our LB'rs, if you have a shot at Quinn, take it! He's a punk!!

My Mood
    colts-hater
    Jump on the Browns early and put them out of their misery from the opening kickoff...Do not give them any life or any kind of doubt that they can win this football game. Im telling you right now the longer the Browns hang around in this game tomorrow night the better chance the Steelers have of collapsing yet again in the 4th quarter and losing the game in the last minute by 3 points...Tomlin needs to get his head out of his *** and get this team prepared to go into Cleveland ready to put the Browns away and put them away early and have this game sealed up by the half...

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    The Browns are actually a worse team than the Chiefs and Raiders, who both also have sorry records. Quite honestly there's no reason on God's green earth that we should lose to this team. Those keys you mentioned should be a given every Sunday, and they indeed used to be, but somewhere along the lines they forgot them.

If it wasn't for Cribbs, that team would have no consistent threat anywhere on the field, yet we somehow find a way to play down to them time and time again. We lose to them and I officially stop watching this train wreck of a team for the rest of 2009; doctor's orders .

My Mood
    Cool
    Special Teams: Take everything that you've learned and throw it out the window, because it's not working.

Starter
    My Mood
    Cool
    kick the ball away from cribbs. Quinn is the starter now. In my opinion he is better than Anderson. He could pick us apart.

No shaun Rogers, no Jamal Lewis. If we can't beat these guys, I give up!
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    kick the ball away from cribbs. Quinn is the starter now. In my opinion he is better than Anderson. He could pick us apart.

No shaun Rogers, no Jamal Lewis. If we can't beat these guys, I give up!
    Brady Quinn pick us apart? thats funny...i dont care how ****** our secondary has been playing, Brady Quinn will not "pick us apart." Brady Quinn is a little punk.

And he is in no way, shape, or form better than DA....When Brady Quinn gives the browns 10 wins and makes it to the pro bowl, then you can say he's better. Im not trying to stick up for DA but if his recievers would catch the ball he would still be starting.

I hated Brady Quinn with passion when he played at Notre Dame and when the Browns drafted him, it just gave me more reason to hate him... Ive been waiting 3 years for this and I cant wait to see what the D does to him.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    If Tomlin has Reed kick it anywhere near Cribbs, then he needs to have his Coaches card revoked and the idiot tag stamped clearly on his forehead for everyone to see.

Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    If Tomlin has Reed kick it anywhere near Cribbs, then he needs to have his Coaches card revoked and the idiot tag stamped clearly on his forehead for everyone to see.
    Yes right next to the "we're gonna unleash hell" stamp!!

My Mood
    colts-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Im with you on this one. Cribbs is one of the few guys on the Browns team that can hurt the Steelers and hurt them in a big big way especially on Special Teams. Do not give him any good opportunities of returning kicks or punts what so ever because the odds are this game is going to be close and one punt or kick return by Josh Cribbs could end up being the difference in the game...We really are going to learn a lot about Mike Tomlin I believe a great deal these last 3-4 games...

Thread Information