Thread: Still furious...

Bookmark and Share

Still furious...

Anyone notice Ziggy Hood on the Raiders game winning pass? This assclown just stood there with no push watching Gardogshit find his man in the endzone. What the hell was he doing? Was this one of LeBeau's genius plans? Have a huge fatass DT cover a RB in case of a quick dumpoff? What's worse is that Ike Taylor came in up the middle on what looks like a 4 man rush. A corner blitz up the middle with the current best member of the secondary? Is this supposed to be some kind of joke?

LeBeau has gone insane since the AFC Championship game last year. Time to pack your bags.

Ziggy is the least of the problems on D (not sticking up for him), how many snaps does he get per game 5-6? It's the veteran guys that are "dropping the ball"!

I agree its the veterans that are making this defense look like crap. How many times does Ike have to mess up his assignment to be benched? He obviously didn't know his role last game. From giving up the long ball (taking away the outside and giving the WR the rest of the field when he is man on man coverage) to blitzing when he isn't suppose to.

I'm not sure if the long TD was on Ike or Carter but either way they had no clue what they were doing on defense for that play.

Somewhere on here before I read that the defensive players weren't communicating the defensive play call during the last drive. Well how long has this been going on? Maybe that is the key to all of the 4th quarter shortcomings. I would lay that problem on Farrior due to him being the capt. on the defense and he is the one with the headset in his helmet. Maybe they should go back to signs that way they won't have to make sure 1 person doesn't have to tell everyone the play.

Awaiting Seven...
    It's not just one player, this entire defense has been a disappointment this season. The way the Raiders' offense moved the ball on that final drive still makes me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael C. Smith View Post
    It's not just one player, this entire defense has been a disappointment this season. The way the Raiders' offense moved the ball on that final drive still makes me sick.
    The one pass BG just said F it and threw it up got me, how in the hell can't you as a DB make a play on it??? The ball hung up in the air for 30 seconds!!

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    The one pass BG just said F it and threw it up got me, how in the hell can't you as a DB make a play on it??? The ball hung up in the air for 30 seconds!!

Even if you get out jumped, push the WR out of bounds so it is an incomplete pass. The long TD was Ike, the winnign TD was on Mundy.

As for the original post, I also don't understand why Hood was just standing there spying. This guy wasn't mike vick. With 15 seconds left, was he going to scramble 15 yards to the endzone? Doubt it. My problem with him standing there was Keisel was doing the same thing. Because of this, BG stepped up in the pocket avoided the outside rush and delivered the game winning TD. If they rush the QB, BG has nowhere to go and in all likelihood the TD pass doesn't happen.

Like Harrison said, it's about everyone doing their job FIRST, and then help yout teammate.

My Mood
    Clowns
    Mike Logan on his radio show is just ripping Ike Taylor for his play the other day in the Raiders game saying how he is dogging it and not even trying. This is also the second time in three weeks that we are hearing players on the defense saying they are getting different signal calls from the coaches on the sidelines. It happened in the Chiefs game on the big play to Chambers,and some players said it happened again on the last series against the Raiders. That's just inexcusable in my opinion and that starts at the top with Mike Tomlin. Tomlin openly denied this a few weeks ago at his Press Conference saying players got the right calls and now the players are saying it again. Makes you wonder just what the hell is going on with this team now inside the locker room and what kind of job Mike Tomlin is doing keeping things together which he obviously isnt doing too good of a job right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    Mike Logan on his radio show is just ripping Ike Taylor for his play the other day in the Raiders game saying how he is dogging it and not even trying. This is also the second time in three weeks that we are hearing players on the defense saying they are getting different signal calls from the coaches on the sidelines. It happened in the Chiefs game on the big play to Chambers,and some players said it happened again on the last series against the Raiders. That's just inexcusable in my opinion and that starts at the top with Mike Tomlin. Tomlin openly denied this a few weeks ago at his Press Conference saying players got the right calls and now the players are saying it again. Makes you wonder just what the hell is going on with this team now inside the locker room and what kind of job Mike Tomlin is doing keeping things together which he obviously isnt doing too good of a job right now...
    AMEN brother

My Mood
    Bungals
    People don't realize that Farrior calls the defense for the front seven; Polamalu always calls the defensive match for the db's. Without Troy, someone is getting them ****ed up. You notice when Troy is in there, it doesn't happen. That is why. And what about Deshea Townshend standing there watching and not helping Ike Taylor on that wounded duck? Townshend has lost major steps this year. I still think they will make the playoffs; at least hoping so.

Quote Originally Posted by beaver688 View Post
    AMEN brother
    Any coach is a "great" coach when the team is winning. . .but the measure of a real coach is when a team is losing and he has to be the straw that stirs the drink.

Thread Information