Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tomlin or Wisenhunt?

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Trap86 View Post
    This question was already answered last season when the Steelers beat the Cardinals in the Superbowl. Now all of a sudden Tomlin is on a 4 game slide and Whisenhunt beats the Vikings so we should have hired him? lol you guys are too much. If Drew Brees hurt his shoulder on a play and Rex Grossman came in and threw a 45 yd. touchdown would you start Rex after? Tomlin has a playoff appearance and a Superbowl victory in his first 2 seasons and while we may all think this season is done, The Steelers don't and playoffs are still a slim possibility and even if this team finishes 9-7 it is still considered a winning season. We're not winning the ****ing Superbowl every year man stop whining!
    Its not wineing its all about AFIRMATIVE ACTION AGAIN

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    i think were jumping off the deep end now...
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    I agree. Tomlin is not the issue. We don't have anyone of our team leaders stepping up and calling out team only meetings with the defense or offense. We don't have anyone like Peezy or Foote walking the side lines and getting people fired up with pride to go out and make plays. That is what is missing from this team no fire and no leadership.

I wont even get started

I got off track Tomlin or Whiz. I still think Tomlin is the better choice and we'll see what he does to motivate the team.

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Trap86 View Post
    This question was already answered last season when the Steelers beat the Cardinals in the Superbowl. Now all of a sudden Tomlin is on a 4 game slide and Whisenhunt beats the Vikings so we should have hired him? lol you guys are too much. If Drew Brees hurt his shoulder on a play and Rex Grossman came in and threw a 45 yd. touchdown would you start Rex after? Tomlin has a playoff appearance and a Superbowl victory in his first 2 seasons and while we may all think this season is done, The Steelers don't and playoffs are still a slim possibility and even if this team finishes 9-7 it is still considered a winning season. We're not winning the ****ing Superbowl every year man stop whining!
    If someone says that 9-7 is a winning season one more time I am going to scream. How can people be so content is unbelievable. World Champions with the hardest schedule going 9-7 the next year with the easiest schedule??? Stop sugaring the team and admit that this season is a disaster, they played horribly, 95% of them underperformed on an individual basis.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post

Exactly, take a step back from the cliff everyone or atleast grab a spare parachute before you jump. There's no guarantee Whiz would have won us the super bowl last year; clearly Tomlin inherited the more talented team overall but give Whiz credit for turning that franchise around in a hurry.

Nobody is ready to fire Tomlin yet, but he needs to earn his paycheck now and lead this team in the face of adversity. If anything, Tomlin is under coaching, not over coaching. Just letting these guys play has gotten them exactly where they are now. He needs to step in and make game plan adjustments, shake up the roster, and get these guys asses in gear.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by beaver688 View Post
    Its not wineing its all about AFIRMATIVE ACTION AGAIN
    ARE u for real? man some Steeler fans are worse than the trolls that come on here...

Tailgate Coordinator
    It's not Tomlin, it's lack of execution on the players part. And no heart.

I'm A "Champion"

Quote Originally Posted by SIXBURGH View Post
    ARE u for real? man some Steeler fans are worse than the trolls that come on here...
    Yes I'm for real and I was from the begining he didn't deserve the job there were much better out there at the time it was real bull s--- I like to see if you were on that end to see what you would say

Thread Information