Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rate the Steelers

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Sunshine

Rate the Steelers

I shouldn't post while intoxicated but I'll look at this tomorrow and shake my head:

QB Top 8 He makes to many bad decisions to be top 3 or 4 Keep Ben and Dixon bye Batch
    RB Top 5 Keep Mendy and Moore Bye Parker
    Wr Top 5 Keep them all but I think Holmes takes the money and runs
    Te Top 5 Keep Miller & Johnson cut Spaeth its a shame Spaeth is a good receiver but we use him to block
    O'Line somewhere between 20th and 32nd. On the line the only player I keep are Colon and Starks and they're only slightly above avarage the rest are incompetent

Defense
    D'Line Middle of the pack. We miss Smith but you have to ask how many more games does he have. Hampton is great but same as above. Kiesel in good and a keeper. Hood is a long way from helping this team and eason is good as a role player.

LB's Second tier in the league. Harrison is an animal that get held most every play and never has it called. Woodley is good but this year has been a disappointment. Timmons can't tackle to save his life and his big plays ( 6 sacks) 4 have been on plays were he was untouched and the only reason he is starting is he was Tomlins first pick and Foote asked to be traded. Farrior has lost a step or two and needs replaced.

DB's Ike above average ( when the safety plays the run instead of his assignment you don't put it all on the cornor) Gay shouldn't even be allowed in the stadium Clark fall a little more each week the rest don't even make it as backups Troy I keep even though he's no help on the bench.

Head Coach: I can't make a decision until the off season, in this organization no body get fired in midseason. if heads don't roll after the season them Tomlins' should.

OC : Too much talent not enough points Fired
    DC : This is a tough call as I love D.L. working with a lack of talent,but his play calling leaves me scratching my head. undecided

S.T : Look at the mans record fire him now.Everyone got thier wish and Madison is back ,result no improvement we're his fourth team the season for a reason. We fire average players and replaces them with castoffs.

Logan has to go 1 good kick return in how many attempts ? As a punt returner he's a total failure.
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

Rookie Free Agent One for the thumb's Avatar
    Not sure about Logan.. Don't all rookie RB start out as punt returners. I think he is being bread for the future.

After today - POOPY!!

Quote Originally Posted by One for the thumb View Post
    Not sure about Logan.. Don't all rookie RB start out as punt returners. I think he is being bread for the future.
    hes like 27 lol

steelers are weak without troy and smith....this season is a wash but we are gonna get a SICK draft pick, no ****in evander hoods this year

SUCKED

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    hes like 27 lol

steelers are weak without troy and smith....this season is a wash but we are gonna get a SICK draft pick, no ****in evander hoods this year
    I can't wait til the draft now haha....Taylor Mays anyone? Only if they resign Casey Hampton...If they don't, Terrence Cody....I know I've said this so many times but I still want CJ Spiller though we obviously need corner and safety help...this year is real deep with safeties though

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    I can't wait til the draft now haha....Taylor Mays anyone? Only if they resign Casey Hampton...If they don't, Terrence Cody....I know I've said this so many times but I still want CJ Spiller though we obviously need corner and safety help...this year is real deep with safeties though
    mays is awful....i would effectively be furious at that pick, if he makes it past al davis he might slip to the second round.

cody i love, i have for 2 years....spiller is good but if we went RB i want dwyer. the thunder and lightning theory is ok and all, but thunder and earthquake would be something completely new

My Mood
    Chatty
    BIG FAT F*CKIN "F" !!!!!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    no mays...

OL, DB, DT
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

My Mood
    Chatty
    Can't understand for the life of me how you can have 2 beautiful drives and end up with nothing in the Red Zone....

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

Thread Information