Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If the problem in the secondary wasn't clear enough before..it should be now

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

My Mood
    Addicted

If the problem in the secondary wasn't clear enough before..it should be now

It's become pretty clear to me that the secondary (and a few horrible calls by the refs) is the biggest hole in this team. It's not just William Gay anymore. Ike Taylor missed a lot of coverage, Tyron Carter was having a lot of problems, and Mundy? Bennett? I've never even heard their names before. It'll be great to have Polamalu back..whenever he does get back..but we'll definitely still have problems winning if the secondary isn't fixed.

p.s. I'm also about to send William Gay some new cletes. Maybe it would be easier for him to cover people standing up instead of being on the ground.
    Last edited by steelersbabex25; 12-06-2009 at 04:42 PM.

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    We've been saying this now for weeks, Our secondary sucks. It's not hard for any team to see that if you want to beat the Steelers, game plan around our Secondary and you can't lose. KC burnt us in the end and won, now today Oakland did it. ****, next week the Browns already have us all planned out.
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

Thumbs down

Again we go into the fourth quarter letting lesser teams hang around. Why did we wait till the fourth quarter to open up the offense and let BB throw deep. This game should have been over way before the fourth quarter. We can let this season go and hope for help in the first round of the draft. We have little chance of making a playoff run with this defensive secondary.

My Mood
    Pissedoff
    ZERO pics by the CB's this year in rediculas. Could we drop any eaisers pics this year? It cost us again this weak. Gay is a very week spot. I was happy when he was blitzing. lol that ment he wasn't getting beat

Dude dont even say little chance of making the playoffs. Game over, we're done.

I will continue to repeat Tomlin is a fraud unless I hear him publicly say "that was the most embarrassing loss I've had as the HC. The DBs played **** poor and we will be drilling them two a days until Thursday."

My Mood
    Addicted
    If we win out and end up 10-6, there's a possibility of us getting a wildcard, depending on how the other teams do, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    If we win out and end up 10-6, there's a possibility of us getting a wildcard, depending on how the other teams do, of course.
    Your dreaming SNAPP OUT OF IT!!!!!

Rookie Free Agent One for the thumb's Avatar
    If we can not beat Oakland and KC, we will have very little chance of winning out.

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by One for the thumb View Post
    If we can not beat Oakland and KC, we will have very little chance of winning out.
    yeah, we may have lost to KC and the raiders, but we beat the vikings where the steelers defence actually played in the 4th quarter, we beat Denver and made em look like fool, and we also beat the chargers most of the people on this website dont even sound like ****in steelers fans anymore, just little bitches. Put on ur ****in jerseys and dont gve up on this team, we did it in '05 and the team has MORE talent now whether u wanna believe it or not, though it may be slim its still there, so wipe up ur ****in tears and get to the bars to watch the game on thursday GO STEELERS!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by One for the thumb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    That's about the size of it right there

This secondary is just horrific, I've not seen a group play this bad in quite awhile. They can't tackle, they can't cover, they can't catch easy interceptions, they can't fall on the ball, they don't get off the field. Can somebody tell me how you can call this group a professional NFL secondary.

Thread Information