Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: If the problem in the secondary wasn't clear enough before..it should be now

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #11
    Veteran jpele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Home of Yuengling Brewery
    Posts
    2,178
    My Mood
    Sunshine
    No argument on the DB's but lets give Dick LeBeau a big hand for his 3 and 4 man pass rushall game long.

    Don't remember if it was 2nd or 3rd down raiders need 20something yards, we rushed 0 but held the LOS to stop the run. Result pass completion for first down.
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

  2. #12
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,488
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    If we win out and end up 10-6, there's a possibility of us getting a wildcard, depending on how the other teams do, of course.
    Why in the hell do you want to root for an extended season??? I'm sick of getting pissed every Sunday, until major changes are made this team will struggle.

    Ike Taylor, Gay, Clark, Mundy, you all SUCK!!!!

  3. #13
    steelersbabex25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    College Park, MD
    Posts
    12,055
    My Mood
    Addicted
    umm..anyone remember the '05-'06 season?

    I realize I'm going to get a lot of "that season was different" comments. Just saying.

  4. #14
    Rookie Free Agent
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by One for the thumb View Post
    If we can not beat Oakland and KC, we will have very little chance of winning out.
    yeah, we may have lost to KC and the raiders, but we beat the vikings where the steelers defence actually played in the 4th quarter, we beat Denver and made em look like fool, and we also beat the chargers most of the people on this website dont even sound like ****in steelers fans anymore, just little bitches. Put on ur ****in jerseys and dont gve up on this team, we did it in '05 and the team has MORE talent now whether u wanna believe it or not, though it may be slim its still there, so wipe up ur ****in tears and get to the bars to watch the game on thursday GO STEELERS!

  5. #15
    Rookie Free Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    48

    Ike missing jump ball

    How hard is it to knock a jump ball down? Ike shows its hard for him. What a total collapse! Who would have ever thought it possible after last year? Polamalu hid our secondary weaknesses very well.

  6. #16
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,488
    Ike is NO GOOD!

  7. #17
    2nd String scott0326's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    567
    The whole secondary blows aside from Polamalu, Gradkowski throwing for 300+ yards and 3 TD's against them? Seriously? Unbelievable, season is over.

  8. #18
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,488
    Quote Originally Posted by scott0326 View Post
    Gradkowski throwing for 300+ yards and 3 TD's against them? Seriously? Unbelievable, season is over.
    WOW, I didn't see that stat, and wish I hadn't!!

  9. #19
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,683
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by One for the thumb View Post
    If we can not beat Oakland and KC, we will have very little chance of winning out.
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabex25 View Post
    If we win out and end up 10-6, there's a possibility of us getting a wildcard, depending on how the other teams do, of course.
    That's about the size of it right there

    This secondary is just horrific, I've not seen a group play this bad in quite awhile. They can't tackle, they can't cover, they can't catch easy interceptions, they can't fall on the ball, they don't get off the field. Can somebody tell me how you can call this group a professional NFL secondary.

  10. #20
    Rookie Free Agent SteelFanInIL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by jcloss23 View Post
    yeah, we may have lost to KC and the raiders, but we beat the vikings where the steelers defence actually played in the 4th quarter, we beat Denver and made em look like fool, and we also beat the chargers most of the people on this website dont even sound like ****in steelers fans anymore, just little bitches. Put on ur ****in jerseys and dont gve up on this team, we did it in '05 and the team has MORE talent now whether u wanna believe it or not, though it may be slim its still there, so wipe up ur ****in tears and get to the bars to watch the game on thursday GO STEELERS!
    I'm taking Cleveland and the points ! LMAO . . . J/K
    LETS GO STEELERS!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The Coaches Are The Main Problem - Opinion
    By Steelers70 in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 02:58 AM
  2. PORTIS HAS A KNEE PROBLEM
    By Deb in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 08:59 PM
  3. Trib: Banged up secondary struggling
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 11:29 AM
  4. Notebook: Starks nursing knee problem
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 11:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •