Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steelers/Ratbirds thrive on hatred

Bookmark and Share
    #1 Hater of the other 30 SteelCityMan786's Avatar
    Typical Cleveland bums.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Serves that Browns fan right ! I hope his dumbass got fired that day and he's at home crying into his browns gear !! That stupid rat bastard just epitomizes the lack of total intelligence and ability to function in modern society that is the Cleveland browns !

#1 Hater of the other 30 SteelCityMan786's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Serves that Browns fan right ! I hope his dumbass got fired that day and he's at home crying into his browns gear !! That stupid rat bastard just epitomizes the lack of total intelligence and ability to function in modern society that is the Cleveland browns !
    CAN I GET AN AMEN! If he got fired it serves him right. Just because someone is a fan of a certain team doesn't give the guy the right to harrass him. Now I can understand a little smack after the game, but just to act like a moron about it is just madness.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Exactly, especially when you're at the grocery store with your family ! Ive had that happen to me with Ratbird fans before; not quite to that degree but they've gotten a bit nasty so I give it right back no matter who's around. Damn sore losers just can't get over the fact that they aren't as good as they think they are and still aren't good enough to beat us even when they outplay us for 3 damn quarters !!

I hope his dumbass has tries to use that place as a reference for his next job and nobody will hire him because he's stupid !

House of Steel
    You should of had seen the face of the SOB. He is what you would call a retard. His IQ has to be a 60 for crying outloud, got glasses from the early 80s, and his teeth looks like he never brushes them for crying out loud. He wears a pom pom Browns hat. You know the old ones with a pom pom on top. OLD SCHOOL FOOL!!!

Thread Information