Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Play offs in December

Bookmark and Share

Play offs in December

This is nothing new to our Steelers . They seem to have a fancy for getting themselves into a jam , and then have to fight their way out of it .

Kind of makes it interesting .We have not shown it of late , but i think we are one team you don't want to face, once we get clicking on all cylinders .

Anyone who thinks that this team is going to lay down and give up the season , may well be in for the surprise of their lives .

There is no team we can not beat in this whole league .I don't care if its the colts or the saints , whoever .

We will be there to break a lot of Bengal fans hearts in the end . We like it that way .
    Watch and be entertained my Steel brothers and sisters !

My Mood
    saints-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by Gettysburgh_Steel View Post
    This is nothing new to our Steelers . They seem to have a fancy for getting themselves into a jam , and then have to fight their way out of it .

Kind of makes it interesting .We have not shown it of late , but i think we are one team you don't want to face, once we get clicking on all cylinders .

Anyone who thinks that this team is going to lay down and give up the season , may well be in for the surprise of their lives .

There is no team we can not beat in this whole league .I don't care if its the colts or the saints , whoever .

We will be there to break a lot of Bengal fans hearts in the end . We like it that way .
    Watch and be entertained my Steel brothers and sisters !
    As I posted in another thread and Ill go on record right now and say that the Steelers and the Bengals will be tied with identical 9-5 records going into the final 2 weeks of the season. The schedule sets up really really well for the Steelers these next 3 games compared to the Bengals. It will all come down to those last 2 games for the Steelers with the Ravens at home and at Miami, and the Bengals last 2 games with Kansas City at home and at the Meadowlands against the Jets where they have never won a game in their history. The bottom line here is whether people will agree or not this division race is still far from over fellas and Im telling you in a short 2 weeks time things are really going to start to tighten up and get very interesting...

Cinci is gone and out of reach at this point, I don't see us winning the div. which is fine.

We need to finish strong, keep the Rats out and go into Cinci to finish them off!

My Mood
    saints-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Cinci is gone and out of reach at this point, I don't see us winning the div. which is fine.

We need to finish strong, keep the Rats out and go into Cinci to finish them off!
    If the Steelers beat the Raiders,Browns,and Packers within the next 2 weeks and the Bengals lose in Minnesota and San Diego back to back weeks who are probably the two hottest teams in football other then New Orleans and Indy then they are right there tied with Cincy going into the final 2 weeks with at least a chance to overtake them...If Cincy is capable of slipping in Oakland much like the Steelers were capable of slipping in KC then the Bengals can definitely slip and lose in Minnesota,San Diego and in New York against the Jets...

My Mood
    Love
    Would you agree if i said the Steelers need to play like the 05 Steelers did? Well, not exactly like the 05 team. They can't make excuses anymore. The time is now if they want to prove why they are the defending champs.

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post

In theory...both the Ravens and the Steelers could still make the playoffs as wildcards. Denver is done and I don't see any other teams racking up 11 wins.

Cinci would win the tie breaker over us. Either way we could see them again in the first round. Very true with the Vikes, Bolts, both will have to play their starters and both will be very hungry when the bungles come around...Whow knows, one game at a time, if they let the Raiders hang around we're screwed!

My Mood
    saints-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFlaccoSaysHi View Post
    In theory...both the Ravens and the Steelers could still make the playoffs as wildcards. Denver is done and I don't see any other teams racking up 11 wins.
    Denver's problem is they have lost head to head tiebrakers to both the Steelers and the Ravens so even though right now they are the 5th seed and sitting okay now they cannot afford any sort of slip up. And seeing that they still have games left at Indy and at Philly which I dont think they will win either one they pretty much have to win out or they will not get in. Right now based on the schedules the Steelers and the Ravens have a much better chance of getting in as wildcards now over the Broncos.

My Mood
    saints-hater
    I don't think the Steelers & Ravens both make it, one team is going to cancel the other out in a few weeks and play the Bengals on Wild Card weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Trap86 View Post
    I don't think the Steelers & Ravens both make it, one team is going to cancel the other out in a few weeks and play the Bengals on Wild Card weekend!
    It probably won't happen, but it could. One team could be 11-5 and one could be 10-6. If that happens they both probably make the playoffs.

Thread Information