Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dixon will break in half

Bookmark and Share
    quote from video;;

they gotto get dennis dixon out on the edge where he is comfortable.....

they is BA..

nuff said...

Quote Originally Posted by JoeFlaccoSaysHi View Post
    You don't want Charlie...take it from a broken hearted ND fan (with actual ties to South Bend)...Weis is just another failed Belicheat spinoff. You're going to hate me for saying it...but you guys should go after Brian Billick.
    I for one would not be too upset if we went after Billick. I hated him when he was head coach of your ratbirds, but I've listened to him quite a bit on the NFL Network lately and he impresses me. He certainly had a good offense in Minnesota and he's gotta be a huge improvement over the idiot we currently employ.

As far as Dennis and the comment about him being 'broken in half'... I don't remember him ever getting broken in half at Oregon. I'm not saying use him in the wildcat because I agree with all of the comments regarding having him injured, being our only viable backup at this point, but for crap sakes, I think the man can probably take a hit without being broken in half. Ariens is just a dipshit IMO.

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

Quote Originally Posted by lloydfan4life View Post
    I for one would not be too upset if we went after Billick. I hated him when he was head coach of your ratbirds, but I've listened to him quite a bit on the NFL Network lately and he impresses me. He certainly had a good offense in Minnesota and he's gotta be a huge improvement over the idiot we currently employ.

As far as Dennis and the comment about him being 'broken in half'... I don't remember him ever getting broken in half at Oregon. I'm not saying use him in the wildcat because I agree with all of the comments regarding having him injured, being our only viable backup at this point, but for crap sakes, I think the man can probably take a hit without being broken in half. Ariens is just a dipshit IMO.
    It'll be interesting to see where he goes next year. I don't think he'll have that much luck on the head coach market and I think he'd like to stick it to the Ravens.

interesting thought Billick replacing Ariens. That would certainly make things interesting next year. I do like the way he breaks down plays on the NFL network. He is our type of coach.
    Hey Tomlin you listening!

Hopefully Arians keeps answering questions like that and he'll be hone before we know it. "Break in half" Not exactly necessary to say it like that. How about we can't afford an injury at the QB position.

what is the difference - we still lost - letting him run a few more times might have won the game for us - B.C. is a joke - we played this game not to lose --- not to win

--- Added 12/4/2009 at 08:44 PM ---

ill take M.R. BILL over B.C. as our O.C. !!!!!

Would like to see Billick replace Arians....great move.

Billick replacing Arians? wtf. Horrid.

Arians is horrid. Watch playbook on NFLN, Billick isn't that bad.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...s-Ravens-recap
    Last edited by Steel Trap86; 12-05-2009 at 11:34 AM.

Personally i would not want to get rid of Arians to get something bad too. Might as well stick with what we have then, because at least the players know the system and the plays. If we Steelers were to fire Arians, they better bring in someone who knows how to coach!
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Thread Information