Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Raiders at Steelers: Game Notes

Bookmark and Share

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    You're on a Steelers site, 1 post, what are people to think? Don't come out here and be a jerk to people! You want to post football stuff bring it, you wanna be an *******, leave!

Too many scumbags come out here to fire people up!
    well said an that goes for all the folks coming on here to start sh&*

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderInNY View Post
    Troll? I don't think so kid...

Check out www.sbreport.net for my coverage and game-preview.

Also, head to www.Raiderfans.net for the best chat regarding this game and historic rivalry.
    ignore about 95% of the people on this site....they get way to riled up when people want to talk football.

You're on a Steelers site, 1 post, what are people to think? Don't come out here and be a jerk to people! You want to post football stuff bring it, you wanna be an *******, leave!

He never said anything that would make me think that he said anything that would "fire anyone up."

Way to be sensitive *******s, people.

Reppin' 724

sigh....just like I said above

no one tried to fire you up...you're just over-defensive about an underachieving Steelers team. Relax

God forbid the ******* members here be hospitable to opposing teams fans.

My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by TEEMONT View Post
    ignore about 95% of the people on this site....they get way to riled up when people want to talk football.
    Tee you obviously didn't read his first post and my 2nd post....I welcome anyone on here who wants to talk football...just not people who come on here blowing up their pathetic team and putting downthe Steelers...read more posts before you post this sh*t first!!

I defend Flacco who wants to talk about football but the first post here would tend to get people going, he obviously wants to talk about football so I'm cool with that but it's not cool to come on a Steeler website and start out like that...
    Last edited by TampaSteelGirl; 12-02-2009 at 12:07 PM.

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

Quote Originally Posted by TampaSteelGirl View Post
    Tee you obviously didn't read his first post and my 2nd post....I welcome anyone on here who wants to talk football...just not people who come on here blowing up their pathetic team and putting downthe Steelers...read more posts before you post this sh*t first!!
    We have lost 3 horrible games in a row, and last time we played Raiders they won, with pretty much same scenario as now - Id be feeling pretty good too, if i were a Raiders fan.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by JensK View Post
    We have lost 3 horrible games in a row, and last time we played Raiders they won, with pretty much same scenario as now - Id be feeling pretty good too, if i were a Raiders fan.
    Ummm we lost to the Raiders last time because our QB should have not played that entire season due to the fact that he almost died....HELLOOOOO!

We may have lost 3 horrible games in a row but we are the only team to beat the Vikings this year sooo...........

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by TEEMONT View Post
    Thank you sir.

I didnt come here to talk 'crap' or to take on unwarranted insults either.

Oh well...Thanks anyway.

As for the game:
    Look, if OAK can't run the ball consistently, this won't be a match-up. They are going to need Fargas to run the way he did to open the game vs. the Cowboys. Then, they are going to need to mix in some McFadden in the run, and incorporate him in the passing game. Grad is feisty, but he can't change the fact that this WR bunch has been dreadful, regardless of them being rookies, inexperienced etc., they have been shaky.

The DL is hit or miss. They can either overwhelm an OL; with Ellis (who is injured) and Seymour's pass rush, or they can look like a sieve by allowing insane yardage on the ground.

If Pitt., just pounds away, sticks with the run and they don't waver in staying on the ground; they'll break one or two, heck or more for big gains and break the will of the D.

I'll post my game preview here:
    www.sbreport.net

Unfortunately, I wont be able to cover the game this weekend.

My Mood
    Chatty
    Thank you sir.

I didnt come here to talk 'crap' or to take on unwarranted insults either.

Oh well...Thanks anyway.

As for the game:
    Look, if OAK can't run the ball consistently, this won't be a match-up. They are going to need Fargas to run the way he did to open the game vs. the Cowboys. Then, they are going to need to mix in some McFadden in the run, and incorporate him in the passing game. Grad is feisty, but he can't change the fact that this WR bunch has been dreadful, regardless of them being rookies, inexperienced etc., they have been shaky.

The DL is hit or miss. They can either overwhelm an OL; with Ellis (who is injured) and Seymour's pass rush, or they can look like a sieve by allowing insane yardage on the ground.

If Pitt., just pounds away, sticks with the run and they don't waver in staying on the ground; they'll break one or two, heck or more for big gains and break the will of the D.

I'll post my game preview here:
    www.sbreport.net

Unfortunately, I wont be able to cover the game this weekend.
    I just want to set the record straight where I'm concerned, the first post did get me going at first, you have to understand that because we do get alot of trolls on here as I"m sure you do on your site...I"m cool with you talking football, actually enjoy fans from other teams coming here and talking football, it makes it more exciting. The first post just got me going, sorry. That being said lets move on from here and have some fun, glad to have you aboard!!!

Game talk:

I agree with you, if we pound the run we will be successful BUT will Arians allow that is the question..if he's smart he will do such. I"m worried about our defense pass protection, stopping teams on the run has not been a big issue even with Smith gone which was one of my worries previously. I"m worried about Ike, Gay and Carter...also dreadful for us. Im hoping Ben will be 100% but if not I'm not worried about Dixon starting now, I think we have a great chance with either QB. Oline did well for Dixon although I'm wondering if he just got rid of the ball faster????

I do like Grads because I feel he plays respectable football and he is smart. I felt he did well in Tampa. It will be an interesting game for sure, I don't mind a hard fought loss but will not accept another loss like the Bengals and the Chiefs game...unacceptable.

I think it will be difficult for the Raiders to win in Pittsburgh though..Would love to see a game played in the snow..since i'm in Florida now I miss the football snow!!

My Mood
    saints-hater
    Troll? I don't think so kid...

Check out www.sbreport.net for my coverage and game-preview.

Also, head to www.Raiderfans.net for the best chat regarding this game and historic rivalry.
    That Jemarcus Russell is a ****ing bum, it's about time the Raiders benched him. On this year so far he only has 96 completions out of 205 attempts for a grand total of 2 TD's. There problem the past few years IMO is that they could never throw the ball. I doubt they come in and beat the Steelers even with Grad, but I hope they finish up there last few games strong going into next season because the league is more fierce when the Raiders are good!!

Thread Information