Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Raiders at Steelers: Game Notes

Bookmark and Share
    Waterboy

Raiders at Steelers: Game Notes

http://www.sbreport.net/raider_news/008/2387.html

So, Big Ben has some concussion issues. Eerily similarly to the 2006 match-up, when the defending champs were reeling a bit and had Ben in a daze as well.

Grads is going home...

My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderInNY View Post

So, Big Ben has some concussion issues. Eerily similarly to the 2006 match-up, when the defending champs were reeling a bit and had Ben in a daze as well.

Grads is going home...
    Cripes another troll...anyway, yea last time "Grads" came to Pittsburgh with the Bucs I was sitting front and center watching him lay flat on his back several times staring at the stars above.....suppose everyone who game him a fantastic homecoming were quite embarrassed.........Make note the Steelers will NOT be embarrased in one more loss....

Oh and it's a bit embarrassing admitting bascially that the only way you can actually beat the Steelers is if our QB has a head injury....Nice.

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

Grads is going home...
    Looking at the Raiders record doesn't mean crap. This team can win a games against good teams, ask Cinci and Philly.

Should be a good game, I've always liked Bruce, he's a good old polish boy, I wish him the best of luck just not this weekend! lol

PS: How many email addy's do you have Joe?
    Last edited by LatrobePA; 12-01-2009 at 03:19 PM.

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaSteelGirl View Post
    Cripes another troll...anyway, yea last time "Grads" came to Pittsburgh with the Bucs I was sitting front and center watching him lay flat on his back several times staring at the stars above.....suppose everyone who game him a fantastic homecoming were quite embarrassed.........Make note the Steelers will NOT be embarrased in one more loss....

Oh and it's a bit embarrassing admitting bascially that the only way you can actually beat the Steelers is if our QB has a head injury....Nice.
    Troll? I don't think so kid...

Check out www.sbreport.net for my coverage and game-preview.

Also, head to www.Raiderfans.net for the best chat regarding this game and historic rivalry.

My Mood
    Chatty

Also, head to www.Raiderfans.net for the best chat regarding this game and historic rivalry.
    Well I say troll only to ones who blow up their teams on a Steeler webiste. I've always been one on SA that welcomes anyone from another team who will actually talk real football....hope you will do that same.

I will be glad to read your game preview however don't go on other teams boards out of respect, but thats just me. HOpe you stick around and enjoy football talk.

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

You're on a Steelers site, 1 post, what are people to think? Don't come out here and be a jerk to people! You want to post football stuff bring it, you wanna be an *******, leave!

Too many scumbags come out here to fire people up!

My Mood
    saints-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Looking at the Raiders record doesn't mean crap. This team can win a games against good teams, ask Cinci and Philly.

Should be a good game, I've always liked Bruce, he's a good old polish boy, I wish him the best of luck just not this weekend! lol

PS: How many email addy's do you have Joe?
    They can win games when they play in Oakland that's about it. They have one of the worst records in the history of the National Football League while playing on the East Coast during 1 o clock games. If the Steelers would dare lose this game to the pathetic Raiders at home in front of the Steelers Nation Tomlin is going to have heads rolling on the coaching staff and personnel wise as well I believe in some form or capacity...

Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    They can win games when they play in Oakland that's about it. They have one of the worst records in the history of the National Football League while playing on the East Coast during 1 o clock games. If the Steelers would dare lose this game to the pathetic Raiders at home in front of the Steelers Nation Tomlin is going to have heads rolling on the coaching staff and personnel wise as well I believe in some form or capacity...
    Trust me I agree 100% but I can't take anything for granted this season!

My Mood
    saints-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Trust me I agree 100% but I can't take anything for granted this season!
    I know believe me I wont either especially seeing what took place in Kansas City 2 weeks ago. But I think this week we are safe and the Steelers will not lose to another pathetic team 2 times in 3 weeks especially at home...

Nothing screams back on track like this game does for the Steelers. Expect Mendy to run at least 27 times and Ben to throw 20-25 times, Steelers roll 34-10.

Thread Information