Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Raiders at Steelers: Game Notes

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaSteelGirl View Post
    Ummm we lost to the Raiders last time because our QB should have not played that entire season due to the fact that he almost died....HELLOOOOO!

We may have lost 3 horrible games in a row but we are the only team to beat the Vikings this year sooo...........
    You know what, i would WAY rather have lost to Vikings and have won against the 3 others. The Vikings game is like one of the least important games we have had, because its not even in AFC... Oh and, Big Ben has just had a concussion against Raiders last time too - Don't care about all else, he has had one now, and he had one then.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

My Mood
    Love
    Well I say troll only to ones who blow up their teams on a Steeler webiste. I've always been one on SA that welcomes anyone from another team who will actually talk real football....hope you will do that same.

I will be glad to read your game preview however don't go on other teams boards out of respect, but thats just me. HOpe you stick around and enjoy football talk.
    Hope we don't have a raider version of tt=tp here. Ya'll member how i blasted her in a poem? I use to hate the raiders with a passion as a kid, but since i see how they can't do anything but lose...it's all good. Have fun buddy and keep it real.

The dude come off sexist to me! Calling her "KID" IMO he was being a smartass right off the bat!

Guys calling me an *******?? F ya, I can care a less, and am over the whole 3 game slide, more to life then f-ball!

Like I said bring the football talk, just don't come in here expecting too much to quick, too many trolls lurking to not condsider you one with post #1, 2.

I enjoy hearing from the other side, so welcome dude!

My Mood
    Love
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    The dude come off sexist to me! Calling her "KID" IMO he was being a smartass right off the bat!

Guys calling me an *******?? F ya, I can care a less, and am over the whole 3 game slide, more to life then f-ball!

Like I said bring the football talk, just don't come in here expecting too much to quick, too many trolls lurking to not condsider you one with post #1, 2.

I enjoy hearing from the other side, so welcome dude!
    I got all my SteelerAddicts back. That includes you LatrobePA. Let's see how long she sticks around. This game better kick *** like the Steelers/Ravens.

My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by JensK View Post
    You know what, i would WAY rather have lost to Vikings and have won against the 3 others. The Vikings game is like one of the least important games we have had, because its not even in AFC... Oh and, Big Ben has just had a concussion against Raiders last time too - Don't care about all else, he has had one now, and he had one then.
    Not me...I'd rather break that undfeated streak for Farve...glad we did. Bengals lost to the Raiders so we aren't the only team to lose to a bad team...whatever. Every game is important and that game WAS important.

Yea he had a concussion but he was not right from the get go of that season...he should have not played that entire season coming back from such a trauma anyway, he's lucky he ONLY got a concussion the game before...not going to argue with you further. We'll just agree to disagree...

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

My Mood
    Love
    You know what? I don't think there is such a thing as having the easiest schedule. If you want to be great and play great and have fun while playing, week after week. Look at the Saints and Colts.

Draft Pick
    We have lost 3 horrible games in a row, and last time we played Raiders they won, with pretty much same scenario as now - Id be feeling pretty good too, if i were a Raiders fan.
    My friend, if you were a Raiders fan, you would learn to never feel pretty good, especially not coming to Pittsburgh!!! We are going to blow them away.

P.S. The statistics you used as a reason for feeling pretty good is so irrelevant that I am not even going to try and talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by franchise3 View Post
    My friend, if you were a Raiders fan, you would learn to never feel pretty good, especially not coming to Pittsburgh!!! We are going to blow them away.

P.S. The statistics you used as a reason for feeling pretty good is so irrelevant that I am not even going to try and talk about it.
    right, just as we were going to blow KCC away...
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

My Mood
    Chatty
    right, just as we were going to blow KCC away...
    Geee did someone in your Cheerios this morning or what???

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

Reppin' 724
    Tee you obviously didn't read his first post and my 2nd post....I welcome anyone on here who wants to talk football...just not people who come on here blowing up their pathetic team and putting downthe Steelers...read more posts before you post this sh*t first!!

I defend Flacco who wants to talk about football but the first post here would tend to get people going, he obviously wants to talk about football so I'm cool with that but it's not cool to come on a Steeler website and start out like that...
    obviously I did, b/c you called the guy a troll right away, solely on the basis that he is a fan of another team. He didn't say anything that isnt true in ihis post, yet he's automatically a troll?

Thread Information