Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should Troy sit out the next 2 games??

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    colts-hater

Should Troy sit out the next 2 games??

Against the Raiders and the Browns so that he is fully near 100 percent when the Steelers play the Packers 20 days from now?? If that indeed does take place that would give Troy 5 full weeks of time off and not playing. This would then get him ready for the playoffs and ready to come back and face a Packers team that throws the ball pretty good. I dont care if the Steelers did lose to the Chiefs without Polamalu they do not and should not need Troy to play against both the Raiders and Browns and have a problem beating either team. I say if he is anywhere near not close to being ready you sit him the next 2 weeks so he is healthy for the final 3 games and the Packers game here at Heinz Field. You gotta roll the dice here in this situation I feel and take a chance and make Troy close to or near 100 percent for the playoffs. Like I just mentioned the Steelers absolutely have got to be able to beat both the Raiders and the Browns without Troy in there. There will be no excuse in the world to lose either one of these games whether Troy plays or not. What do you guys think should Troy sit out the next 2 games or should he play if he is ready??

Yeah put him on IR and hopefully we lose out so we can get a high round picks. As of right now it's looking like we need CB, CB, FS, DE, K in that order.

Draft Pick
    Yes, definitely and we should be fine to win those two games. However, we need him for the Packers, Ravens, and Dolphins. Otherwise, our chances of making playoffs go drastically down.

Yes. I said earlier, that injuries or not, we should not lose either of these games.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    sit him for the raiders, play him against the clowns. he needs playing time before the packers & ravens games.

My Mood
    colts-hater
    Quote Originally Posted by No l Gravity l View Post
    Yeah put him on IR and hopefully we lose out so we can get a high round picks. As of right now it's looking like we need CB, CB, FS, DE, K in that order.
    Yea well unfortunately that's not the way this team operates. There is still a lot of football left and the Steelers chances of getting a wildcard spot are better then 50/50 at this point. And as seen throughout the last 3-4 years all you gotta do is get hot at the right time especially in December going to the playoffs and you have a chance to make some noise come January...It's happened the last 4 years with the 05 Steelers obviously,the 06 Colts,the 07 Giants,and the 08 Cardinals. All 4 of these teams the last week of November and going into December werent playing good at all and then got hot late in the year and carried it into the playoffs. Three of the four got to the Super Bowl and won it so it can be done and it has been done...

My Mood
    Angry
    At this point every game counts so if he can play and contribute then put his *** in there against the Raiders and the Clowns.

I'm sure most Steeler fans thought we'd beat KC without him.

For the Steelers, there is no tomorrow. If he is cleared to play, he should play.

I dont think he's gonna be cleared to play yet.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    he needs to play b/c at this rate we'll lose to the raiders as well...
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Thread Information