Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mark Madden needs to STFU

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel View Post
    I am sure I can find a good size bullet to take his wide load out.

Maybe, I should make a sign that says, Please Yield to the Right, Wide Load Ahead!!! LMAO.
    LOL!!!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Maybe just make him a sign that says... Now who's the jackass !!

House of Steel
    That attaboy!!!, Hey I would be rich putting his fat face on a sign and put your quote on it, sell it for $3, I am sure the whole city of Pittsburgh will want one. I would give the signs to the Steelers and Rooneys for free as long as I get an autograph in return

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Maybe we can get the Steelers to put it on the Jumbo-tron at the next home game

House of Steel
    I am sure Dan Rooney would be for it after that Jackass comment from Madden. I wish he could punch that fat ***.

My Mood
    Addicted
    I doubt they put it up TG but that is a good idea!...lol Have some signs made up and hand them out at the next home game to all Steeler fans! That would be funny as hell!

Unfortunately he was only fired from WTAE and he is still on ESPN. How he gets away with his constant negative comments about the Pittsburgh fans, the Pirates ,STEELERS, Panthers anything and everything Pittsburgh except the Penguins is beyond me. Somehow he says, at least, he has the highest rated sports talk show in the 'burgh?? He has been preaching this crap for so long now Tim Benz is now a little mini Mark, I guess he's trying to emulate his hero. He likes to say that if the Penguins leave Pittsburgh then he will too, personally this is too high of a price to pay but if the Pens do leave and he goes too,that will be the silver lining to a very dark cloud !!

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

He was a Pittsburgh journalist and he rips on the Steelers? I mean it is understandable to rip on the Steelers when necessary, but plotting conspiracy and the criticism I see posted is uncredible and insane! Interesting how he never has a confirmed source it's all "heard" or "remembered." People seem to believe him too! Is there any actual times that he compliments the Steelers? If he has such a long running dislike of the Steelers why did he accept a job commentating for them in Pittsburgh? He goes on and criticizes the new outlets in Pittsburgh about their coverage of the Steelers. Again he mentions the conspiracy that the news media and Steelers organization are in together to make money. One of the main methods he mentions is through sales of Steelers merchandise. Last time I "heard" anything regarding any NFL merchandise sold, the money does not go directly to the teams but instead is shared and distributed evenly throughout all the NFL teams according to the Collective Bargaining Agreement. Why then would there be such a push to sell Steelers merchandise in Pittsburgh or anywhere if the money is going to Jacksonville, Cleveland, or San Diego. And why is it so necessary for Bill Cowher to divulge every detail of a player's injury. In sports like a in battle you don't always want your opponent to know everything about your plans of attack. Technically, players or coaches could just go into an interview and say "no comment" the entire time. Plus, how many times is it revealed that the media is often way too invasive into lives and privacy in trying to get that "hot" story. Don't give me bullshit about the Rooneys, Cowher, or players being a part of some conspiracy or the like. The Steelers if any organization in the NFL fights the new "do anything to succeed and make headlines" idea that many teams follow today. How many teams sign players that have mulitple convicted criminal records, or players like T.O., or constantly find new ways to squeeze extra cash out of patrons with ticket, parking, concession prices, etc. I need stronger evidence than hearsay to believe all this bullsh*t.

BuFu

I use to like to listen to the internet broadcast of ESPN Radio from there in the Burgh, but I just got sick of listening to him! He gets on my nerves and really just like to get people all riled up!

Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    I use to like to listen to the internet broadcast of ESPN Radio from there in the Burgh, but I just got sick of listening to him! He gets on my nerves and really just like to get people all riled up!
    Exactly, he's a shock jock! He's a lucky son of a b*tch that someone actually pays him to be the ******* he is and **** people off. In most other realms of society he'd just get his *** kicked.

BuFu

Thread Information