Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: There is nothing left to say except, this team is pathetically mediocre

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

There is nothing left to say except, this team is pathetically mediocre

I don't care how much anybody says we have talent, we are defending world champs, we have future HOF players, we have a great QB, a great defense, because it doesn't mean ****. This team is a pathetic excuse for an NFL team that won a super bowl with virtually the same roster. Losing 2 in a row to teams that we should beat, getting swept by the Bengals, starting out the season so poorly, what more can you possibly say!!

We deserve to be behind the division, and we deserve to have to fight for a wildcard playoff berth, if we can even get that far. Right now you cannot count on anything with this team, you can't say what if we win this or we should win that, the simple fact is your Pittsburgh Steelers of 2009 are nothing more than inconsistent at best!

If you aren't completely disgusted by that display this afternoon then you need your head examined. Credit the Chiefs all the way for not giving up and making enough plays when they had to, to force OT and then get the win.

As for this Steelers team, you can have it cuz I'm thoroughly disgusted.
    Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 11-22-2009 at 05:27 PM.

Tomlin and Arians need to go and there's an emphasis on the FORMER. The guy is obviously not doing anything to help the team. He has a week to prepare the STs and the first play of the game is a return for a TD. He has an opportunity to get Arians out of the playcalling and more of it in Ben's hands, and what do we get? A toss to our slowest RB on a third and 2.

Draft Pick
    Can you say 8-8.

The freaking Chiefs....... unfookinreal
    Blood is Freedoms Stain

UNFREAKINBELIVABLE!!!

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Ben having almost 400 yds passing, Ward having another big day, Mendenhall playing well, it makes no difference whatsoever because this team is nothing when all the marbles are on the line on any given week.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    You gotta be kidding me... the Chiefs? Seriously? Where do we begin? Special Teams, Bruce Arians, how bad the D is without Troy, that they dont use Mendy enuff, 5 WR or 3 TE sets, Kemo and Ben hurt or that William Gay is a joke.
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

My Mood
    Addicted
    It was another special teams mess up and a complete absence of 4th quarter play. We had ample opportunity to put the game away but the offense just couldnt do it. I dont think that its impossible for us to make up for it..but we do have a long way to go if we cant even manage to beat the chiefs.

So true. These guys just suck right now, I am hiding in shame for the day! I almost want to puke right now and I am not kidding!

PM IF YOU WOULD LIKE A NEW SIG! I WILL TRY TO HELP AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE! | STEELERS FAN SINCE 1990!

Assistant Coach RIVERS OF STEEL's Avatar
    My Mood
    Where
    this team has been so poorly coached this year. how frickin sad for everyone. now the results of their effort leave us at a measly 6 n 4 and it definately looks like we ain't crawlin out of that hole this year.

And their fans.

Unfreaking believable !! I would have thought after last weeks game they would have wanted to make a better statement then they did today. ST is a complete joke, vanilla defense without Troy is just average at best. I cant beleive they gave up that pass in OT ..ruined a good day !

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

Thread Information