Thread: The Salvation Army

Bookmark and Share

The Salvation Army

Is what the Steeleres have been this this season. We really donated the 3 losses we had this season. I think Woods will really help bring be back effort and aggressiveness to special teams. As long as Bruce stops trying to prove to the ESPN analyst that Ben is as good as Brady and run the ball we can't lose. With our D you could be Kyle Orton and be a Superbowl Champ. There was simply no reason for Ben to throw the ball that much Sunday other than to prove a point. WE ARE NOT A CHARITY
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Tomlin View Post
    Is what the Steeleres have been this this season. We really donated the 3 losses we had this season. I think Woods will really help bring be back effort and aggressiveness to special teams. As long as Bruce stops trying to prove to the ESPN analyst that Ben is as good as Brady and run the ball we can't lose. With our D you could be Kyle Orton and be a Superbowl Champ. There was simply no reason for Ben to throw the ball that much Sunday other than to prove a point. WE ARE NOT A CHARITY
    No our D is not that good. The first Bengals loss is completely on them and Limas Pee'ds inability to catch a wide open ball. It's not Ben's fault that he couldn't get the ball in the 4th quarter because a Troy-less D allowed two 90 yard drives to become TDs. Saying Kyle Orton would win Super Bowls is a complete smack in the face to Roethlisberger. The man took a 6-10 team and turned them to a 15-1 team. Ben is an elite quarterback. He may not be as good as Brady, but he'll be close when it's all said and done with.

Quote Originally Posted by No l Gravity l View Post
    No our D is not that good. The first Bengals loss is completely on them and Limas Pee'ds inability to catch a wide open ball. It's not Ben's fault that he couldn't get the ball in the 4th quarter because a Troy-less D allowed two 90 yard drives to become TDs. Saying Kyle Orton would win Super Bowls is a complete smack in the face to Roethlisberger. The man took a 6-10 team and turned them to a 15-1 team. Ben is an elite quarterback. He may not be as good as Brady, but he'll be close when it's all said and done with.
    So all those 3 and outs and the pick six had nothing to do with it huh? If you look at every game this year our D would constantly stop the other teams offense only for our offense to settle for field goals. Count how many 3 and outs our offense has in the first half of any game. Our D keeps us in any game Troy or not. If our Offense can't stay on the field more than 3 plays a drive of course our D is going to give long drives at the end of games. I was being sarcastic about the Orton comment but you got to admit he checks down and has not been throwing picks. Our D has kept every game for the offense to take and sometimes they just won't take it.
    Last edited by Mike Tomlin; 11-21-2009 at 05:12 PM.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

We snatched another loss from the jaws of victory

Thread Information