Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Steelers vs Chiefs, 11/22/09, 1pm. EST

My Mood
    Angry
    Did Tomlin have his Head up his *** that last posession??

Either let Reed try and pull a long Field Goal out of his *** or go for the First Down....but don't F'n punt the ball.
    They Deserve to Lose playing BS Football like that.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Timmons, Harrison, Ike, Carter and Gay looked dumbfounded on who was to cover Chambers on that long run...

With the game on the line why is our best pass rusher dropping back into coverage?
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Quote Originally Posted by Ambridge View Post
    Did Tomlin have his Head up his *** that last posession??

Either let Reed try and pull a long Field Goal out of his *** or go for the First Down....but don't F'n punt the ball.
    They Deserve to Lose playing BS Football like that.
    I guess he was assuming the defense could make a stop...

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

My Mood
    Cool
    I'm so glad I had to work and didn't get to see this one.

Time to hit the bottle!

assume--- *** of u and me --- bruce needs to go -- he cant call **** - maybe that is why he ain't with the browns --- the whole team is a cluster f--- right now - our head coach needs to make some moves - not just dump one guy on st how about the st coach ??? last 2 games we lost because st - time to do something different - if we go for it on 4th even with the stupid 3rd down call we only give up 20 yards or so if jeff kicks- maybe he makes it and we win how about on 3rd run mendy up the middle - whatever he gets helps the cause. our coaching staff has issues. we are not finishing our plays. **** can't beat kc -- what a joke !!!

My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacknGold Bleeder View Post
    I guess he was assuming the defense could make a stop...
    Except for the defensive series when the Steelers got the turnover.....Cassell was scorching the secondary and Haley was calling some good plays that was keeping the Steelers off balance.

They had the last best shot to win the game with a long FG or at least try to make a short first down.
    Simply PATHETIC!!

When they punted the ball I literally said to myself.....Game Over.

Draft Pick
    Okay now that I have had a few hours to digest today's game I am going to argue that our loss today and last week is the problem of special teams more so than the play calling. That punt at the end of the game should have been more of a line drive squib type as to not have it go into the endzone......second thing this crap of allowing huge returns on punt returns and kickoff returns is absolutely uncalled for.....this is can't happen...I don't know if any other team has allowed as many returns for TD's as ours has. If we need to put some players who usually don't play special teams then so be it......fix the problem and fix it immediately.....
    Getting burned in the secondary was unusual for us today....I don't think todays lack of down field coverage has been this bad....
    We got a break today when Cincy S*&T the bed in Oakland but it could have much better locking back into a tie with them....our game next Sunday is critical....Not only can we not afford another loss we can't afford another loss.....another loss could cost us a possible AFC north title but also a Wildcard game.......Our back is against the wall and we must play ever game as if it is the last game of our season.......

Thread Information