Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ravens and their fans taking this game for granted...

Bookmark and Share
    Ratbirds have great special teams and we need to keep the ball out of their defense hand, they have a good scoring defense...i think mcnair might be a non issue and come on...jamal, seriously? no one can run on us.

House of Steel
    Jamal won't do ****, McNair will be forced out on injury, McAllister will get burned by Ward, Holmes will give the whole secondary some fits as well as Miller, and finally, Parker is going to need to get the momentum going and run that damn ball better.

Coaches with suits are now 2-0. Maybe Cowher should wear one on Sunday?
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Train View Post
    Ratbirds have great special teams and we need to keep the ball out of their defense hand, they have a good scoring defense...i think mcnair might be a non issue and come on...jamal, seriously? no one can run on us.

And that's just where our struggles have been, ST and offense giving the ball away. It's imperative that Jeff and Chris makes their kicks where the return guys either cant make a return or where they give enough hang time so our guys can get down there.

If we turn the ball over 3 times we are winning this game because their D will score. Our D can keep mcnutt and company at bay as long as our offense can get some points. I would imagine this will be a low scoring battle.

SA's Biggest Fan
    My Mood
    Stressed
    With their record (as compared to ours) I can't say as I really blame them. If I were a Ravens fan, I'm sure I'd feel the same way. I had complete confidence in our guys when they were gettin ready to play lower ranked teams last year...heck--I had confidence when they were goin in to play HIGHER ranked teams! lol Turns out, my faith wasn't misplaced

But--our guys simply can NOT only play all out for only 15-20 minutes and expect to get a win against the Ravens. They've got to bring their BEST game come Sunday. If they do, we're guaranteed at least a great game--and quite possibly, a win

The Steelers barely beat the Browns??? Wow, how soon they forget the Ravens barely beat the Browns too!!! The Ravens scored 12 points in the 4th quarter after putting up only 3 points in the first 3 quarters! Let them over look the Steelers, because the Steelers are known for taking it one game at a time and they normally don't look past another team, especially when that team is sitting on top of the division!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Their already taking super bowl in the ratbird locker room !!

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    Look for this game to be decided by a field goal. Thinking 21-20, 17-14

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

House of Steel
    I am thinking 24-17.

SA's Biggest Fan
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelersfaninPhilly View Post
    Look for this game to be decided by a field goal. Thinking 21-20, 17-14
    I sure hope not Philly--I'm not sure my heart can stand too many more close calls!

Thread Information